The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My 100% offical no joke wont come back for ever retirment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5495

My 100% offical no joke wont come back for ever retirment Empty
PostSubject: My 100% offical no joke wont come back for ever retirment   My 100% offical no joke wont come back for ever retirment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:19 pm

I had at 1 time said i was comeing back....but not very active return...but i decided i truly have no desire to play socom anymore....

i had good times and i dont have much of a story like the rest of you. Socom started to cause problems at home and school. After my dad got a new router i couldnt play socom. today i had that chance to go back but i said no.

I will not be very active on paradox and most of you will never see me again. Like i said i dont have much of a story i truly did nothing that influenced socom or the paradox community. i was a mere witness of the destruction of socom. I had some good friends on socom and paradox but its time i go.

The 1 thing that people knew me by was a legit sniper who was good.
Have fun guys. ftb3 has turned into a recreasion of ftb2.
Back to top Go down
Xxlilchucky123xX

Xxlilchucky123xX

PSN : Xxlilchuchy123xX
Bananas : 5435

PostSubject: Re: My 100% offical no joke wont come back for ever retirment   My 100% offical no joke wont come back for ever retirment I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:37 am

yo man its sad to c u goo u were one of the few people who i could get a legit Snipe no Cross with will u back back online or one more of those this weekend with me? pm if u want to or can
Back to top Go down
MattJeTe®

MattJeTe®

PSN : megaelitexx
Bananas : 6107

PostSubject: Re: My 100% offical no joke wont come back for ever retirment   My 100% offical no joke wont come back for ever retirment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:24 am

yo well we d some goodtimes , when we were thinking saves and stuff . well man jst another cool person out the door . :/ pce man hope life and all goes well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 100% offical no joke wont come back for ever retirment   My 100% offical no joke wont come back for ever retirment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 100% offical no joke wont come back for ever retirment
Page 1 of 1