The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My retirment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5495

My retirment Empty
PostSubject: My retirment   My retirment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:06 am

Well guys i took some thought into this. But i will be quiting psp. I will sometimes be on. But i just got the new itouch if u want to play with me on there then tell me. But yea im not gona be on psp a lot anymore. Im gona miss all of you. Mostly johnny cuz he was the only guy i had left after ish became an opdick. Im gona be on this site still. But im gona be on mad-fx.net a lot more. Im not the most popular person on the ftb3 sites. But on ftb3 i was one of the only great snipers on socom who was legit. If you object well fine ill face you off kick ur ass then tell me fine. But yea im not like johnny or any of those ppl like holly and true, reggie and deekay, im sonic the one and only and a lone wolf. i will never be known as some leader and never known as a guy who did something for the good or bad of psp and socom.
heres my motto: " I am Sonicblast223, and I walk alone"
im going to miss you guys. but remember im always up for a LEGIT game of snipe no x. Good luck and dont be stupid. doubt any of you care of about this anyway. FAREWELL MY FRIENDS

Song that goes with my motto:

and i guess the retirment thing
Back to top Go down
Xxlilchucky123xX

Xxlilchucky123xX

PSN : Xxlilchuchy123xX
Bananas : 5435

My retirment Empty
PostSubject: Re: My retirment   My retirment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:21 am

no man dont quit think of all the snipers u letting down???? plz i want one more snipe no cross this weekend
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5495

My retirment Empty
PostSubject: Re: My retirment   My retirment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:27 am

lilchucky i know but i am bored of my sonic account its rank 50 and i dont want to try for 60..
i dont have any other accounts any way that i can just rank up dude so yae but ill do snipe no cross with u
Back to top Go down
[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

PSN : X-TrueLegend-X
Bananas : 5708

My retirment Empty
PostSubject: Re: My retirment   My retirment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:49 am

What is this retirement week? lolz iight man nice playing a few games with u on ftb3
Back to top Go down
http://foreverlegendz.net/
Sponsored content

My retirment Empty
PostSubject: Re: My retirment   My retirment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My retirment
Page 1 of 1