The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Risk Losing Devs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7051

Sony Risk Losing Devs Empty
PostSubject: Sony Risk Losing Devs   Sony Risk Losing Devs I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:51 am

Nobody knows exactly when PlayStation Network services will be back to normal, but Sony's problems won't just suddenly end when it finally does. The company still has to make compensations to all parties affected by the outage or risk losing them. That doesn't just apply to consumers but to third-party developers as well.

"I have no idea yet what Sony are going to do to help developers such as ourselves but I have a feeling they are thinking about doing something or they will lose developers which of course is pretty bad for them," said Q-Games' Dylan Cuthbert.

Q-Games is the studio responsible for the PixelJunk games and is considered one of Sony's top PSN developers. As such, the outage has affected the studio's bottom line severely since nobody can buy their releases.

The Q-Games boss remains optimistic, however, saying, "At the moment I think they are running around patching holes etc., and in a week or two they'll have something more concrete to say".

In its latest PSN status update, Sony said they expect "a few more days before we see the services resumed."
Back to top Go down
dart314

PSN : dart314
Bananas : 4917

PostSubject: Re: Sony Risk Losing Devs   Sony Risk Losing Devs I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:09 am

this is stupid
Back to top Go down
deadly_player007

deadly_player007

PSN : deadly_player007/sniping_pro007
Bananas : 5282

PostSubject: Re: Sony Risk Losing Devs   Sony Risk Losing Devs I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:24 am

Everyday the tell us that only a FEW days and we wait like a dumbass. Now I dont even believe wat they are saying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.3litecoders.tk/
cocobeanz94

PSN : cocobeanzz
Bananas : 4877

PostSubject: Re: Sony Risk Losing Devs   Sony Risk Losing Devs I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:07 pm

They should just be honest and say it's gonna be a month or whatever then people will stop waiting and just go do something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony Risk Losing Devs   Sony Risk Losing Devs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony Risk Losing Devs
Page 1 of 1