The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony.......Are u kidding me?

Go down 
+9
damn_it_man
jerrmy12
ArmyStrong
Pi-Ka-cHu
F2kawsome
psp24
uNiVejZsAl
ExTiinXion
xShoot-3mUp.-
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7051

Sony.......Are u kidding me? Empty
PostSubject: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:20 am

Sony says 25 million more accounts hacked in security breach ahead of PlayStation attack
NEW YORK (AP) -- Sony Corp. said Monday that hackers may have taken personal information from an additional 24.6 million user accounts after a review of the recent PlayStation Network breach found an intrusion at a division that makes multiplayer online games.
The data breach comes on top of the 77 million PlayStation accounts it has already said were jeopardized by a malicious intrusion.
The latest incident occurred April 16 and 17 -- earlier than the PlayStation break-in, which occurred from April 17 to 19, Sony said.
Sony.......Are u kidding me? Ygamesblog-788015471-1294875872
25 million more potential accounts?
About 23,400 financial records from an outdated 2007 database involving people outside the U.S. may have been stolen in the newly discovered breach, including 10,700 direct debit records of customers in Austria, Germany, the Netherlands and Spain, it said.
The outdated information contained credit card numbers, debit card numbers and expiration dates, but not the 3-digit security code on the back of credit cards. The direct debit records included bank account numbers, customer names, account names and customer addresses.
Company spokeswoman Taina Rodriguez said Sony had no evidence the information taken from Sony Online Entertainment, or SOE, was used illicitly for financial gain.
"We had previously believed that SOE customer data had not been obtained in the cyber-attacks on the company, but on May 1 we concluded that SOE account information may have been stolen and we are notifying you as soon as possible," Sony said in a message to customers.
Sony said that it shut service Monday morning to Sony Online Entertainment games, which are available on personal computers, Facebook and the PlayStation 3 console. Its most popular games include "EverQuest," "Free Realms" and "DC Universe Online."
The company said it will grant players 30 days of additional time on their subscriptions, along with one day for each day the system is down. It is also creating a "make good" plan for its multiplayer online games.
On Sunday, Sony executives bowed in apology and said they would beef up security measures after an earlier breach caused it to shut down its PlayStation network on April 20. The company is working with the FBI and other authorities to investigate what it called "a criminal cyber attack" on Sony's data center in San Diego, Calif.
The company said it would offer "welcome back" freebies such as complimentary downloads and 30 days of free service to PlayStation customers around the world to show remorse and appreciation.
PlayStation spokesman Patrick Seybold, in a blog post Monday, denied a report that said a group tried to sell millions of credit card numbers back to Sony.
He also said that while user passwords had not been encrypted, they were transformed using a simpler function called a hash that did not leave them exposed as clear text.
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6691

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:22 pm

WOW... Bribing us with stupid Play Station Plus Is Fucking Bullshit. MILLIONS Of fuckin people's shit got stolen. no. 30 days of play station plus is not enough get the hell outta here more like 2 months or more like shit. if it gets worse. selling my psp and buying the NGP or xbox. stupid ass company.
Back to top Go down
uNiVejZsAl

PSN : u7VdEad, DesZ- & z-SfX--z
Bananas : 5510

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:53 pm

no wonder Sony has one of the suckiest Security systems.
Microsoft has one of the best security systems you ain't hearing their shit being hacked ; they also have smart ass people thats why.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onehitgamer.com
psp24

PSN : rajjak24
Bananas : 5671

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:33 pm

any one want to sue sony with me?
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:54 pm

psp24 wrote:
any one want to sue sony with me?

yeah. youll pay though
Back to top Go down
F2kawsome

PSN : snyper360
Bananas : 5569

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Lol my dad is a lawyer so ya.. lets sue this bitch
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:37 pm

F2k@wsome wrote:
Lol my dad is a lawyer so ya.. lets sue this bitch

w00t! f2k's dad ftw!!! okay now go sue them. ill pay ur dad $50 just to take them to court. then ill get a flight to where ever you live so i can go and watch the case
Back to top Go down
Pi-Ka-cHu

PSN : Eat a DiiCK
Bananas : 4954

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:01 am

ExTiinXion wrote:
WOW... Bribing us with stupid Play Station Plus Is Fucking Bullshit. MILLIONS Of fuckin people's shit got stolen. no. 30 days of play station plus is not enough get the hell outta here more like 2 months or more like shit. if it gets worse. selling my psp and buying the NGP or xbox. stupid ass company.
lmao retard NGP=Sony, you're a shitty ass hacker if you don't know that
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:05 am

no shit NGP is fucking sony. i put NGP for 2 reasons. new and better games. and hopefully it's wont get hacked so soon.i won't need online for ngp if psn gets hacked again cus of the new games
Back to top Go down
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7051

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:54 am

i have $500 ready for the npg Smile
Back to top Go down
ArmyStrong

PSN : nicjohn
Bananas : 4754

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:23 am

yah that ngp looks sick
Back to top Go down
jerrmy12

PSN : supersonickid
Bananas : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:48 am

i have 0$ ready for it cuz i got 130$ myself
Back to top Go down
uNiVejZsAl

PSN : u7VdEad, DesZ- & z-SfX--z
Bananas : 5510

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:03 pm

well they are selling 3 diff. models of the NGP each with different things.
1. wifi 2. wifi + 3g 3.wifi, 3g , OLED screen
Back to top Go down
http://www.onehitgamer.com
damn_it_man

damn_it_man

PSN : damn_it_man
Bananas : 5312

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Man I'm fuckin tired of sonys fuckin bullshit. I can't even get on netflix. Shit Microsoft is probably get fat rite now. N socom 4 just came out!! Man, I just got my 1st ps3 like 2 months ago n I ain't tryin get a xbox again.fuckin cock suckers. I just got my wifi hooked up too n it ain't shit without bein able to go online

Back to top Go down
[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

PSN : X-TrueLegend-X
Bananas : 5698

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Idk y ppl so mad about psn being offline its not even dat big of a deal shit i don't even remember when was da last time i went online with my ps3. Complaining isn't gonna bring it back sooner and new deadline is May 31st, I'm not sure if its true or not but dats wat i read up on a few sites.
Back to top Go down
http://foreverlegendz.net/
dart314

PSN : dart314
Bananas : 4917

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:35 pm

this better NEVER happen again
Back to top Go down
jerrmy12

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:35 pm

psn bien dwn this long+a guy got $12,500 stolen so they owe us 1 yr. ps plus or 5 month plus free games and the cotd map
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:56 am

lmfao jerrmy
Back to top Go down
jerrmy12

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:10 am

lol but they shud also unban some people, btw anyone want to buy a ftb3 acc for $20 psn card or $15? cuz i need 2 get escalation lol
Back to top Go down
cocobeanz94

PSN : cocobeanzz
Bananas : 4877

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Some people are over reacting seriously guys have you ever heard of single player games? Try a bit of MGS4? Some Uncharted 2? Killzone 3? God of War 3? It's not as if online is THEE ONLY feature of the PS3, online is the best way to play but there are tons of great single player games to play in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:02 pm

add Mafia 2^^^^^ if u think dat game sucks there is something wrong with u, and of course assassins creed series.
Back to top Go down
damn_it_man

damn_it_man

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:00 am

mafia 2 sucks. shit looked boring just lookin at the game play.n u guys r forgetin one thing about online play is the ppl u talk to.i have a ps3 bt id rather play ftb3 cuz i already no alot of ppl there. i like kickin ass with my friends n with the ps3 u need a bluetooth n shit my psp has a piece that can do that. fuck i miss my nerd friends. wazz good with u guys anyways. bt ya. offline gets boring. oh n i right to bitch cuz iv spent a grip on this psn shit. fuckin hackers!!
Back to top Go down
[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:58 pm

damn_it_man wrote:
mafia 2 sucks. shit looked boring just lookin at the game play.n u guys r forgetin one thing about online play is the ppl u talk to.i have a ps3 bt id rather play ftb3 cuz i already no alot of ppl there. i like kickin ass with my friends n with the ps3 u need a bluetooth n shit my psp has a piece that can do that. fuck i miss my nerd friends. wazz good with u guys anyways. bt ya. offline gets boring. oh n i right to bitch cuz iv spent a grip on this psn shit. fuckin hackers!!
I hate it when ppl talk shit about stuff they know nothing about ignorant people these days man.
Back to top Go down
tom

PSN : mr_rusty_s2
Bananas : 5404

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:10 pm

good thing i got my ps3 for free
Back to top Go down
damn_it_man

damn_it_man

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:26 am

haha ya ok jackass ur just mad cuz i made fun of ur stupid ass game huh. ignorant huh? wat makes me ignorant? i no enough kid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony.......Are u kidding me?   Sony.......Are u kidding me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony.......Are u kidding me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next