The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Guide] Custom Gameboot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7062

[Guide] Custom Gameboot Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] Custom Gameboot   [Guide] Custom Gameboot I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:10 am

Are you getting bored of your gameboot (scene right after you start a game)?
Well, you have come to the right place.

YOU HAVE TO HAVE CUSTOM FIRMWARE IN ORDER TO DO THIS. OTHERWISE YOUR JUST WASTING YOUR TIME .

BIG NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP OF YOUR FLASH0 FILES ON YOUR COMPUTER. JUST IN-CASE YOU WOULD WANT TO RESET EVERYTHING BACK TO NORMAL ON YOUR PSP.

I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITIES IF YOU BRICK YOUR PSP.

YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH FLASH0. THIS GUIDE WILL NOT BRICK YOUR PSP BUT, IF YOU SCREW UP/MESS UP YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PSP.

1. Download Mr. Shizzy's gameboots #1. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WHHIL3MA
Its 13.4mb so it shouldn't take you long to download.

2. Once you have downloaded it, extract it to your desktop (most recommended way). Then after you have finished extracting it open up the folder.

3. Inside you will see other folders of gameboots. Each folder has a different gameboot.

4. Once you have made up your mind on which gameboot you would like, go to the root of flash0

If you don't know how to access the root of flash0 follow this simple guide
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Their are 2 ways to do this.

The first way to do this is from the XMB of your psp. While your on the XMB, press SELECT so you can bring up the VSH menu. Go to where it says Memory Stick and change that to FLASH0. Then go into usb mode.

The 2nd way to do it is from recovery mode. To access recovery mode, completely turn off your psp. Then while turning on your psp hold down on the R button(trigger as some people call it). Once your in recovery mode (have your usb cable on) go to Advanced. Then click on toggle FLASH0.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Once your at the root of flash0, you should see a folder named vsh/VSH.

6. Double click on the vsh/VSh folder and you should see other folders. Look for a folder named resource.

7. Once you have found it double click on it and you should see many other files.

8. Go back to Mr.Shizzy's gameboot pack and double click on the folder that you want. Their are lots of folders, some of them include: 1000 Mario's, ATARI, Beavis & butthead, Big Fart, etc.

9. Double click on the folder you want and you should see a file named gameboot.pmf

10. Copy that folder and go back to the resource folder.

11. Paste the gamboot.pmf file in their.

12. It should ask you if you would like to replace, click on Yes.

13. Once its done pasting it in the resource folder, take off the usb chord(cord idk which one is right ).

14. Then completely shut off your psp. Then turn back on your psp.

15. Load up a game and you should see the custom gameboot work

CONGRATULATIONS, you are now in possession of a custom gameboot.

Note: IF you accessed FLASH0 from the XMB, don't forget to change FLASH0 back to Memory Stick.

Rep+
Back to top Go down
psp24

PSN : rajjak24
Bananas : 5682

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Custom Gameboot   [Guide] Custom Gameboot I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:46 pm

thanks I would rep you up but for some reason it doesnt let me
Back to top Go down
XxR3COV3jZYxX

XxR3COV3jZYxX

PSN : D3lVlON1CjZ3FL3X, FrankFrank, XxjZ3COV3RYxX
Bananas : 5397

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Custom Gameboot   [Guide] Custom Gameboot I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:47 pm

REP+
How do i rep+ some one?
Back to top Go down
http://Www.psphackers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Custom Gameboot   [Guide] Custom Gameboot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Custom Gameboot
Page 1 of 1