The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]

Go down 
+12
uNiVejZsAl
X-Ninja-god-X
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX
psp24
ExTiinXion
patrol360
XxSupaxX
BuddaFrollo
MattJeTe®
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
Ghost
Xx_WriThEr_xX
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost

PSN : gelomix1... call me Ghost or die.
Bananas : 4886

Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:00 pm

sonicblast223 wrote:
dude u got oc banned hahaahahahhha but ghost u dont know a real hacker trust me i know real hackers and ull know if u meet one

Dude so far all i met were freeze hackers and hackers that use those kill slots things.... thats all. plus i could just get an anti-freeze hack for myself.
Back to top Go down
Xxlilchucky123xX

Xxlilchucky123xX

PSN : Xxlilchuchy123xX
Bananas : 5436

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:33 pm

wont work aginst a ban bitch
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5496

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:44 pm

hahaha yea stupid noob a real hacker isnt a guy runnin around with hen or tn guy with m33 or gen firmware is a real hacker who doesnt hack for the fun but when the want to and they dont boot at all
Back to top Go down
XxSupaxX

XxSupaxX

PSN : Supadevil3
Bananas : 5226

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Pfft Ghost grow the fuck up js ;D
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5496

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:58 pm

ahha
Back to top Go down
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX

PSN : None of ur business :D
Bananas : 5139

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:53 pm

oh course he doesn't know a real hacker i don't think he knows any of the people who actually made the codes for the first time. It was people from 108 architect, sniper etc.
Back to top Go down
Xxlilchucky123xX

Xxlilchucky123xX

PSN : Xxlilchuchy123xX
Bananas : 5436

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:28 am

lol ghost bitch slaped with a fish stick
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PSN : gelomix1... call me Ghost or die.
Bananas : 4886

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:20 am

Ban codes? lmfao get real. Like to see that happen. And who would want to know a real hacker >.>

"Stupid Noob"? Wth? Ya know i've heard alot of comebacks lately, but this is nerd bullshit.

"Grow up"? Lolololol, supa, you grow the fuck up. You come in and you fuckin' start all this shit.

"lol ghost bitch slaped with a fish stick" That's one tiny fish stick then. Smile Get some ballz next time why dontcha?

I'll say it again, all i was fuckin' posting in the thread was that i was told by Bad Boy there was only supposed to be one banner. Are you reading this or not? I've only psoted it MULTIPLE times on the same DAMN thread. If you can't read, do us all a favor and don't reply.
Back to top Go down
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7062

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:31 am

Ghost wrote:
Ban codes? lmfao get real. Like to see that happen. And who would want to know a real hacker >.>
i made the first ban code on ftb2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2