The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]

Go down 
+12
uNiVejZsAl
X-Ninja-god-X
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX
psp24
ExTiinXion
patrol360
XxSupaxX
BuddaFrollo
MattJeTe®
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
Ghost
Xx_WriThEr_xX
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xx_WriThEr_xX

Xx_WriThEr_xX

PSN : xX_WrithEr_Xx & zXBOiZE-KilL3RXz
Bananas : 5213

Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] Empty
PostSubject: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:11 pm

Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] Xx_wri10
OR
Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] Modern10
Back to top Go down
http://ex-klan.forummotion.com
Ghost

PSN : gelomix1... call me Ghost or die.
Bananas : 4885

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Only one -.-
Back to top Go down
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PSN : PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
Bananas : 5994

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:03 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
http://ftb3gamesavesunlimin.forumotion.com/
Xx_WriThEr_xX

Xx_WriThEr_xX

PSN : xX_WrithEr_Xx & zXBOiZE-KilL3RXz
Bananas : 5213

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:24 pm

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY wrote:
nice

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://ex-klan.forummotion.com
MattJeTe®

MattJeTe®

PSN : megaelitexx
Bananas : 6107

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:42 pm

I like them both awsome job!!
Back to top Go down
BuddaFrollo

BuddaFrollo

PSN : BuddaFrollo
Bananas : 5001

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:38 am

Omg lolz fine, i'll post mroe than one as well Smile
Back to top Go down
XxSupaxX

XxSupaxX

PSN : Supadevil3
Bananas : 5225

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Why does ghost try to start a fight with everyone? -.-
Back to top Go down
patrol360

patrol360

PSN : patrol360 and xMysticSoul
Bananas : 5242

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Because he thinks he's hard
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6701

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:23 pm

LMFAO rep + sorry xD
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:41 pm

XxSupaxX wrote:
Why does ghost try to start a fight with everyone? -.-

Lolz, no i'm not tryin to start a fight with anyone, excuse me if i'm a bit more aggressive then move sissys that play this game. (Yes, my uncle is in a mafia, no joke.) And whats "Becuase he thinks he's hard" wth supposed to mean?? Not tryin to start anything just saying, its not something you hear often if you can't take a hint.

Oh yea, you jsut think i'm tryin to start a fight without everyone because of the situation between me and bad, WELL SORRY IF SOMEBODY TOLD ME WE COULD ONLY POST ONE FINAL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
psp24

PSN : rajjak24
Bananas : 5681

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:03 pm

re+ to everyone in the thread
Back to top Go down
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX

PSN : None of ur business :D
Bananas : 5138

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:22 pm

lol that's funny but nice signature.
Back to top Go down
X-Ninja-god-X

X-Ninja-god-X

PSN : X-Ninja-god-X
Bananas : 4944

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:23 am

dude im da real X-Ninja-god-X, hello!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
uNiVejZsAl

PSN : u7VdEad, DesZ- & z-SfX--z
Bananas : 5520

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:53 pm

so your uncle has a Mario mustache!! <(×_0<)
anyways Ghost stop trying to tell ppl what to do im pretty sure one of them.....
wants to curb stop you
Back to top Go down
http://www.onehitgamer.com
Xxlilchucky123xX

Xxlilchucky123xX

PSN : Xxlilchuchy123xX
Bananas : 5435

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:57 pm

which to u uneducated person means a ban
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5495

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:28 pm

epic failure ghost
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:12 am

undead wrote:
so your uncle has a Mario mustache!! <(×_0<)
anyways Ghost stop trying to tell ppl what to do im pretty sure one of them.....
wants to curb stop you

Correction : your mario thing is just a stereotype Smile (Trust me, if you looked at him, you would not like to screw with him)

Second off, you clowns just don't get it do you? I said it repeatedly, I WAS FUCKING TOLD THAT WERE WE ONLY ALLOWED TO HAVE ONE, READ THE FUKIN' RULES WHY DONTCHA!?

Lolololololzzzz i called u clowns Very Happy (Hey it's better than what i'd usually say, and nothing gets me more pissed off when ppl threaten to ban ppl, You think i'm gonna sit back and let you called things like "Epic Failure"? (Edit: WHO THE HELL CALLS SOMEONE AN EPIC FAILURE OUTSIDE OF A GAME... LOL) Huh, you guys havn't seen me play socom, and you don't wanna have to go up against me, and don't go off making lies like "Oh gelomix1?" and then lying about u facing me once and beating, yea right. Anyway, why can't YOU guys just sit back and ignore what i say!? By doing that your proving your no better than me! ... just start me off again with that same shit ppl who play socom usually do, and there'll be more coming. And for you guys that continue the flaming, will you mind your own business?! None of this shit concerns you, if i told the damn guy "Hey, i thought we were only allowed to make one final" HOWS THAT ANY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I ORIGINALLY POSTED!? Tch, i know we started out with a bad first impression, but that doesn't me you have to start shit like what you did anyway.) Wow that's a long parentheses Surprised .... anyway yea, again, i know alot of hackers. (Just saying)

None of this shit is meant to offend anybody, i'm sorry if i did though. (I'm not gonna say anything after that.... unless of course you guys say otherwise as explained above.)

Hell, i'll say it again, I WAS TOLD THERE WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE ONE GOD DAMN BANNER. That's all.
Back to top Go down
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX

PSN : None of ur business :D
Bananas : 5138

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:05 am

alright here we go again alright first of all we were doing much better before you came here im sure everybody is tired of you annoying them. Secondly we won't mind our business because this is our community you talk shit to one we all get on the business because WE are a community. Thirdly we don't have to prove we are better than you because WE are better than you. Fourthly we can't ignore you because your on ever body's shit have something to say. And finally we don't care if you "know hackers" because mostly everybody here is a hacker and we all got each others back like the wtc incident we had the WHOLE site start freezing them until they begged to stop (Just saying.) im not starting shit im just clearing the stuff up alright?
Back to top Go down
deadly_player007

deadly_player007

PSN : deadly_player007/sniping_pro007
Bananas : 5292

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:08 am

deadly_player007 : You should apoligise to xShoot-3mUp.-
psp24 : I did but he hasnt read it :S

Im sorry xShoot-3mUp.- I rather make allies than enemies.

Hey psp24 why should I apologise to shoot em up. What did I do to him?????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.3litecoders.tk/
Xxlilchucky123xX

Xxlilchucky123xX

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:33 pm

i got something to say to ghost so listen up u dont know the real hackers in ftb3 cuz if u did i quite cuz they r my best friends in game and in my clan so u may know hackers but those r the shity ones who cant do anything i know hackers who can get u banned for 10 days than get u banned permenetly trust we did this do OC if u know who that is. dont talk shit cuz u uncle is the mafia well i have 3 cousion in sepcial force so suck a cock if it came to war my family would kick ur ass
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Lololololololol, i already told you guys, I was just told that there was only supposed to be one wasn't there? That's all... again.... and again..

(Lol, who really cares if you freeze up somebodys games? Whoever wtc is, they must no lives. Yeah, I heard about the 6.20 perm cfw, and it is really perm Smile I got plenty of ISOs to keep me entertained.... lol.. plenty.... )

And to the 3 cousin guy in the task force, Lolz, I beg to differ.
Back to top Go down
Xxlilchucky123xX

Xxlilchucky123xX

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:37 pm

i have one question y havent u ben banned nobody on the site wants u here
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5495

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:28 pm

dude u got oc banned hahaahahahhha but ghost u dont know a real hacker trust me i know real hackers and ull know if u meet one
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:59 pm

imfrombermuda wrote:
i have one question y havent u ben banned nobody on the site wants u here

Heheheheh... you don't know that ^^ And i won't talk... lolz they don't deserve to be brung into this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]   Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banner Competition [Xx_WriThEr_xX]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next