The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ERhmmm Please Read.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6701

ERhmmm Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: ERhmmm Please Read.   ERhmmm Please Read. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:29 am

Okay. Well This Site Is Very Popular I Believe. And Im Pretty Sure Most FTB3 Hackers Are On Here. Im In 1O7. And Some Of You Faggots Keep Freezin Us. Listen Carefully. The No Life The Continuously Freezes Us .... You Don't Know With The People Your Dealing With. You Really Dont. And When We Find Out Who You Are Your Gonna Log Off Socom And Never Come Back On. Or Turn On Your PSP. According To My Leader(s) Thats What Happens. So Yeah. Keep It Up. Your Raging The Shit Out Of Us Then Shit Is Gonna Happen To You And Then Mommy And Daddy Is Gonna Pay. You Think Going Blank Imposter And Lobby Freeze Is Amazing Right? Hell Yeah It Is.. It's The Only Two Codes You Got In Your Database. Scrub. Idgaf I Think I Know Who It Is :

It Could Be :

Skytop (im kinda cool with him along with stevo not sure)
[TrM] Fags
bluangles
ironkid
batista(idk about him he knows whats gonna happen to his ass)
GlockKiller (aka ZonedShooter Who Is Banned Razz lmao )
brandonbaily(also glockkiller)

glock killer if you on here and its you and you in 1O7 dawg i would stop.

so yup. im good now

Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: ERhmmm Please Read.   ERhmmm Please Read. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:40 am

I'm sending you a PM on how to find who out who is freezing you. You might be interested Wink
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5495

PostSubject: Re: ERhmmm Please Read.   ERhmmm Please Read. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:50 am

Hey bro can't start sayin hey stop bootin us cuz they gona do it more yesterday cuz oc and cmore got there probs I was booted like 6 times by cmore how u think me and bosshoggin feels lemme tell u pissed cuz oc just leaves the game when he joins and skytop boots everyone batista well..he got like a few accounts but he don't boot ironkid I'm not sure and everyone else idc its a game lock ur rooms if u hate da freezers or well idk anythin yet maybe someone will mke anti freeze prxs like on ftb2
But ur one of my friends and I do things for my friends that help them.. so ill help u find out who it is
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: ERhmmm Please Read.   ERhmmm Please Read. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:04 am

Thanks Both Of You zkobman i replied. and sonic oc came in my games 4 times once and as soon as the game starts.. it freezes... and that thing about cmore that is true but cmore is mature and 1O7 f*cked him up once put ihm straight i doubt it was ihm
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: ERhmmm Please Read.   ERhmmm Please Read. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Dude it was when I was tryin to lve game so I won't bebooted I just stare at his name waitin for psp to shutdown and oc doesn't freeze rooms unless like tonsav joins
Back to top Go down
uNiVejZsAl

PSN : u7VdEad, DesZ- & z-SfX--z
Bananas : 5520

PostSubject: Re: ERhmmm Please Read.   ERhmmm Please Read. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:05 pm

i know oc he's my friend but not all hackers are on this site u might mean the only hackers that get on but definetly not all.
i know most of the hackers that made the codes ur using like Sniper7410, XxArTiC-SnIpERxX, TeCh-_-N9ne, and more
Back to top Go down
http://www.onehitgamer.com
nicjohn24

PSN : nicjohn
Bananas : 4925

PostSubject: Re: ERhmmm Please Read.   ERhmmm Please Read. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:04 pm

johnny im not trying to be mean and all but some one o 7 people have been freezing my rooms so they better watch who you say is freezing rooms cause for all u know it could be ur clan.
But yah the guys u mentioned are some of the guys that have beeen freezing me.
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: ERhmmm Please Read.   ERhmmm Please Read. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:18 pm

batista already told me it was ironkid cuz according to him i took down their 2011hackers site down lmao so he decided it was me so he starts freezing me. and nicjohn sorry if they are its mostly this guy called glockkiller or brandonbailey either one their in 107 and about to get kicked out. so you dont have to worry.
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: ERhmmm Please Read.   ERhmmm Please Read. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:20 pm

undead wrote:
i know oc he's my friend but not all hackers are on this site u might mean the only hackers that get on but definetly not all.
i know most of the hackers that made the codes ur using like Sniper7410, XxArTiC-SnIpERxX, TeCh-_-N9ne, and more

yeh i know all of them... but like this is a popular site im sure other hackers are on here with different names ya dig?
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: ERhmmm Please Read.   ERhmmm Please Read. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:32 pm

yo dude oc has nothing on 107 they havent done shit to him and undead u should add me i see u in my games like all the time i know ur name is Desz- u dont hack in games and u seam pretty cool lol
Back to top Go down
nicjohn24

PSN : nicjohn
Bananas : 4925

PostSubject: Re: ERhmmm Please Read.   ERhmmm Please Read. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:45 am

yah i know glock and all of them are freezing rooms but also some beserk guys are freezing our rooms and a couple others i cant remember. But yah most of 107 is pretty cool. Like most the clan hacks but only hack when other people hack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ERhmmm Please Read.   ERhmmm Please Read. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ERhmmm Please Read.
Page 1 of 1