The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anonymous!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7038

Anonymous!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous!!!!   Anonymous!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:48 am

Now if this isn't the most ironic headline you'll read this week! Anonymous' website, AnonOps.net, have apparently been hacked and is now littered with obscenities.

What more, the hackers of the hackers seem to want to give them a taste of their supposed own medicine (Anonymous is now being pinpointed by Sony as the one responsible for the PSN breach), posting on the site the login names and the Internet addresses of the group's members who allegedly took part in their activities. There would be over 500 individuals now trying to get back their personal information.

Anonymous!!!! Anonymous-1

Not so Anonymous anymore?

Mikko Hypponen of anti-virus company Finland's F-Secure, said, "Maybe this was due to happen. Anonymous has been surprisingly functional over the last months. It wouldn't last." Their analysis is that the group must have experienced a split or a faction from within, thus resulting to a meltdown in leadership.

Other members have been supporting this claim, saying via Twitter and other social sites that there is, in fact, a rebellion going on within Anonymous. "We are profoundly sorry for this drama, and we can't give you an estimate on when service will resume normally," said a post on their site, signed duly by five "Old AnonOps netstaff".

A member called Ryan is the one being blamed by the group for the leak of the members' information on their webiste. To get back at him, Anoymous released his full name and address. While Financial Times had failed at trying to reach Ryan for comment, Thinq.co.uk is claiming that a "Ryan" did approach them to give a statement, saying that he did what he did because the old group had "become too centralized and hungry for media attention."

They didn't even need Sony to dismantle them. From the looks of it, they're doing pretty fine doing exactly that on their own.
Back to top Go down
MuddFlapp13

PSN : MuddFlapp13
Bananas : 4917

Anonymous!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anonymous!!!!   Anonymous!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Dayyyyuuuum, this is serious!

Why isn't it on news on tv?
Back to top Go down
http://www.l3gion.tk
cocobeanz94

PSN : cocobeanzz
Bananas : 4864

Anonymous!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anonymous!!!!   Anonymous!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Because nobody gives a shit about some sad ass hackers that live in their mom's basement and why give them the media attention they want?
Back to top Go down
[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

PSN : X-TrueLegend-X
Bananas : 5685

Anonymous!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anonymous!!!!   Anonymous!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Anonops.net? I thought it was Anonops.tk <<<
Back to top Go down
http://foreverlegendz.net/
Sponsored content

Anonymous!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anonymous!!!!   Anonymous!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anonymous!!!!
Page 1 of 1