The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6671

For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down. Empty
PostSubject: For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down.   For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:30 am

source: http://www.chronicle.su/editorial/playstation-network-users-to-file-class-action-lawsuit/

READ NIKKAS READ!!!!

Playstation Network users to file class action lawsuit
BY ANONYMOUS, ON APRIL 26TH, 2011
Today, Sony admitted that the recent breach in the Playstation Network compromised the personal information of its users. The information they fumbled includes full names, home addresses, birthdays, e-mails, logins, and passwords. While Sony has not been forthcoming about the safety of credit card information, they have admitted to the strong probability that this has also been compromised. Sony recommends that customers check their credit report. We must conclude the PSN credit card database has been entirely compromised, otherwise Sony would never ask its customers to check their credit reports.

Sony’s incompetence has led to the collective loss of privacy for 69 million people on PSN. It is safe to assume that this will most likely lead to financial losses in a significant proportion that may already be targets of identity theft and phishing. Even in the unlikely event that the credit card information is proven safe, PSN users have been the victims of Sony’s destructive incompetence. Representatives of the 69 million Playstation Network users are to file a class-action suit shortly. Sony will pay for the damages they have incurred. The masses will not be satisfied with small PSN trifles in exchange for network downtime. This is far beyond the scope of network downtime.

The lack of transparency Sony has shown is shocking. It is apparent that they have no regard for their own users and plot each statement carefully just to set up profitable public relations. The most likely scenario is that Sony has known all the facts for weeks. The DDoS attacks by Anonymous gave Sony their best chance to fix the situation quietly and without blame. However, Sony has misjudged the gullibility and timidity of their consumers. With the help of Anonymous, PSN users have angrily demanded answers to the right questions at the right time. Now they demand to be paid back for Sony’s failure. Anonymous is on the side of PSN users even though they were quick to wrongly blame Anonymous. Anonymous exists to make sure those who are damaged by Sony will be repaid. Anonymous will file the class action suit if no one else will. Many within Anonymous have also been harmed by Sony’s incompetence.

=======================================

i wanna quote one paragraph.

Quote :
The lack of transparency Sony has shown is shocking. It is apparent that they have no regard for their own users and plot each statement carefully just to set up profitable public relations. The most likely scenario is that Sony has known all the facts for weeks. The DDoS attacks by Anonymous gave Sony their best chance to fix the situation quietly and without blame. However, Sony has misjudged the gullibility and timidity of their consumers. With the help of Anonymous, PSN users have angrily demanded answers to the right questions at the right time. Now they demand to be paid back for Sony’s failure. Anonymous is on the side of PSN users even though they were quick to wrongly blame Anonymous. Anonymous exists to make sure those who are damaged by Sony will be repaid. Anonymous will file the class action suit if no one else will. Many within Anonymous have also been harmed by Sony’s incompetence.
Back to top Go down
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7031

PostSubject: Re: For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down.   For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:30 am

good job stealing ur sig from sneakycodes.
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down.   For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:10 pm

xShoot-3mUp.- wrote:
good job stealing ur sig from sneakycodes.

i didn't get it from them. i got it from GajZfield a friend of mine.
Back to top Go down
Xxlilchucky123xX

Xxlilchucky123xX

PSN : Xxlilchuchy123xX
Bananas : 5405

PostSubject: Re: For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down.   For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:37 pm

wow when u put it that way it seems like they r the ones who took our stuff and r trying to blme sony for them takeing our money time and info does this really seem right to jonny look at this u say this was written by annomous think this is wat they want u hear not all the io that sony has
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down.   For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:49 pm

anonymous didn't do it. READ NIKKAS READ!.

Sony is mostly taking advantage of the attacks that anonymous did. Now every little thing that happens they can just turn around and say it was anonymous.
Back to top Go down
cocobeanz94

PSN : cocobeanzz
Bananas : 4857

PostSubject: Re: For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down.   For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Seriously guys who gives a shit check your credit card statements to make sure no one has stolen ur info then wait for PSN to be repaired and stop arguing over it. blah blah blah hackers are fighting against the evil sony wow how deluded are you these hackers are just people looking to get free stuff(piracy) and steal and cheat they are scum stop sucking their dicks. If you hate sony so much then don't use their products, simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down.   For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those who don't support anonymous and blame him for psn being down.
Page 1 of 1