The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone still there?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJeTe®

MattJeTe®

PSN : megaelitexx
Bananas : 6107

Anyone still there? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone still there?   Anyone still there? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:40 am

Hello everyone,

It's been a while. I've come on the forum a few times to experience the feeling of absolute awesomeness. I remember the great times I had here at Paradox, and on FTB3. I was looking back on some of my older posts, and messages... And I'm absolutely embarrassed at how immature I was and how much I have grown since. At the time I was probably around 11, 12... Looking back now I can't help but laugh at the way I used to type and such. 

Anyway, I was looking to meet up with some of you guys. Hopefully some are still around coming back to lurk on the always awesome Paradox community. 

You can reach me via any of the following:
gmail: jeterfanmatt@gmail.com
Steam: mattjeter
Playstation: Mattjeter-Xz
Back to top Go down
XaX_Phoenix

PSN : XaX_Phoenix
Bananas : 4976

Anyone still there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone still there?   Anyone still there? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:09 pm

Sent you a request on steam. For anybody looking to contact me, my steam is XaX_Phoenix, PSN is either the same or ULKnownSoldier (only play bf3 on there though), or email at flashpoint94@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

Anyone still there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PaRaDoX™ Site :: Post-FTB3-Forum-
Jump to: