The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I found you guys again!

Go down 
+2
XaX_Phoenix
FrozeB187™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ex7

I found you guys again! Empty
PostSubject: I found you guys again!   I found you guys again! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 4:01 am

Hey guys.. I'm not to sure when someone will read this and I'm also not sure if anyone remembers me..

But anyways I used to be recognized by either Ex7 or Raged. I made the lovely banner up top ahaha that's crazy! I had a random moment of curiosity to see if there was anything left of this lovely community and turns out you guys are still here, sort of.

I'm on two consoles at the moment. Ps3 for casual game play. PSN: Raged301 and i am on the xbox one for competitive call of duty. Carbon uP is the gamertag. Deekay, reggie, or anyone who I worked hard with to keep this forum going feel free to contact me via twitter or email.

twitter: jpmovaghar

I'd love to catch up with some of you guys because honestly I took the time to remember and really appreciate the time and effort we put into not just the forum but the community as well.

I don't remember my information to log in on here and it isn't giving me the option so I assume that option isn't on there.
Back to top Go down
FrozeB187™

FrozeB187™

PSN : FrozeB187
Bananas : 5141

PostSubject: Re: I found you guys again!   I found you guys again! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 12:41 pm

Your old user was ExTiinXion by the way. lol

And it's just crazy for me to think it has been 4 years since I've signed up on this site, and just about 4 years since the site has been active, would be cool if paradox would become active and everyone would come back and it would be like nothing has changed. That is kinda what my dream is with H-Hour, to re-build that community, even if it might not even be with this site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unpuregaming.tk
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PSN : ManquQhapaq
Bananas : 6702

PostSubject: Re: I found you guys again!   I found you guys again! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 5:57 pm

hey ex, hey froze.

I'll definetly add you ex, in 2014 i think i made a christmas variation of that banner, was pretty funny. reggie still uses reggie_gakil as his PSN, but mostly plays pc games, now (Leage of Legends in particular), but we both use our ps4s/3s for games like dark souls and bloodborne, of which we are huge fans of.

I'll try and resend you your pass or so, i'll see what I can do.

Yh, i get hit by curiosity about every 6 months too and i just come here and check for posts and stuff.

Of course it would be great to bring back the community we could give it a shot, so feel free to give some input on how we can make this happen.
Maybe a subreddit, idk, but definetly something easy to sign up for and keep track of

You can reach me under my PSN ID ManquQhapaq; as previously mentioned, I'm in love with the souls games, but i mostly play eve online now (internet space ships xD ) so if you wanna try that one out HERE is my referral link for a 30 days free trial and if you decide to try it out i'll give you some ingame currency to get you started easier.

Back to top Go down
http://paradox.forumotion.eu
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PostSubject: Re: I found you guys again!   I found you guys again! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:00 pm

ex your former email was xj*******2x@aim.com . I can change everything; email or password; so tell me what you prefer
Back to top Go down
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PostSubject: Re: I found you guys again!   I found you guys again! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:27 pm

for the other lurkers: if you have problems logging in or stuff, email me at makoto.akanon@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
XaX_Phoenix

PSN : XaX_Phoenix
Bananas : 4974

PostSubject: Re: I found you guys again!   I found you guys again! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:04 pm

Who is playing H-Hour? I'm going by my same name on steam XaX_Phoenix for anybody on there
Back to top Go down
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PostSubject: Re: I found you guys again!   I found you guys again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 5:29 pm

XaX_Phoenix wrote:
Who is playing H-Hour? I'm going by my same name on steam XaX_Phoenix for anybody on there

oh wow, reminds me alot of the socom games
Back to top Go down
reggie gakil
Reggie G'Akil
Reggie G'Akil
reggie gakil

PSN : reggie_gakil, wwe00003
Bananas : 5622

PostSubject: Re: I found you guys again!   I found you guys again! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 7:59 pm

WHATS UP GUYYYSSSSS
Back to top Go down
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PostSubject: Re: I found you guys again!   I found you guys again! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Victory Dance
Back to top Go down
tacticalSGTjohn

tacticalSGTjohn

PSN : tacticalSGTjohn
Bananas : 5017

PostSubject: Re: I found you guys again!   I found you guys again! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 2:52 am

It's been a minute

Ftb3 is still the best psp game of all time but all good things come to an end.
Back to top Go down
sirte

PSN : sirte1
Bananas : 5623

PostSubject: Re: I found you guys again!   I found you guys again! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 7:14 pm

Yo anybody still play Vita? Also have PS4 add me sirte1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found you guys again!   I found you guys again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I found you guys again!
Page 1 of 1