The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hmmm..... help!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wazzer18lad

PSN : 2294
Bananas : 4646

hmmm..... help!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: hmmm..... help!!!!!!!!!!   hmmm..... help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:22 pm

i got a zipped gamesave, extracted it and then put the resulting file in saved data in psp. It comes up as corrupt and I can't find it when i try to customize my character. Any ideas?

wazzer18lad
Back to top Go down
deadly_player007

deadly_player007

PSN : deadly_player007/sniping_pro007
Bananas : 5293

PostSubject: Re: hmmm..... help!!!!!!!!!!   hmmm..... help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:34 am

First of all join my site (link is in my sig). And dont try to custmorize ur character cause that'll mess it up. Watch this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slwnvHtoSpY on how to install gamsaves. And yea once again join my site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.3litecoders.tk/
tom

PSN : mr_rusty_s2
Bananas : 5415

PostSubject: Re: hmmm..... help!!!!!!!!!!   hmmm..... help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:39 pm

after u extract, depending on where u live like in the us you should have a ucus98716 folder, or if you live in europe you have uceu98716. put that into the savedata. then join a game and you will have your gamesave*dont touch customize character if you have costume gsave*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmmm..... help!!!!!!!!!!   hmmm..... help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmmm..... help!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PaRaDoX™ Site :: Archive :: Discussing The World :: Off Topic but still interesting-
Jump to: