The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Permission?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jst trust me

jst trust me

PSN : covynnall@yahoo.com
Bananas : 5014

Admin Permission? Empty
PostSubject: Admin Permission?   Admin Permission? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Im trying to download a file and it say i need permission from my administator to download it. im the only user on my laptop and ive tried to click continue but it just pops up as try again or cancle constantly. can anyone help? thank in advice! =[
Back to top Go down
tom

PSN : mr_rusty_s2
Bananas : 5415

Admin Permission? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Permission?   Admin Permission? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:00 pm

that thing happened to me when i was first trying to download gamesaves, so maybe you need somekinda software to download it. try google
Back to top Go down
jack4au

jack4au

PSN : jack4au
Bananas : 5081

Admin Permission? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Permission?   Admin Permission? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:17 am

try being on a administrator account if you cant look up how to make a admin account on your computer through cmd
Back to top Go down
xDaVincix

xDaVincix

PSN : xDaVincix
Bananas : 5105

Admin Permission? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Permission?   Admin Permission? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:15 pm

what kind of windows are u using? i think vista. go to users and have look whether the user u r using at the moment is set as admin! start/management/users. another way is before u install something press right mouse button and then u will see "start as admin" or "execute as admin" dont know what is written there in english because i am german. but i think u understand what i mean. in german its "ausführen als administrator"

i hope that will help u maybe...
Back to top Go down
http://www.denworld.tk
Sponsored content

Admin Permission? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Permission?   Admin Permission? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Permission?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PaRaDoX™ Site :: Archive :: Discussing The World :: Questions & Answers-
Jump to: