The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!

Go down 
+8
MattJeTe®
psp24
Xxlilchucky123xX
sirte
xShoot-3mUp.-
[4Ł]T®uєŁegend
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
justinplyer1
12 posters
AuthorMessage
justinplyer1

PSN : justinplyer1
Bananas : 5319

New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! Empty
PostSubject: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:45 pm

New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! Psp-without-wifi-480x319

Check it out. Nobody guessed this. Sony today announced a new PSP Model, yep a PSP, not PSV / PS Vita but a PSP crippled without wifi, one speaker, no removable battery and a slight redesign. Its the PSP E1000. Oh and has a low price tag of 99 Euros or about 140 USD. In my opinon this Vaule PSP is a waste of time and too late. Everyones going to be after a PS Vita and who wants to have a PSP without Wifi. Come on Sony! Waste of time. We are still waiting on Sony to confirm the PS Vita Release date

By the way if you want all the latest PSV news from Gamescom, you can find it over on our PS Vita Hacks site.
What do you think of the new “Value” PSP ?

Edit: Official press images below of the E1000. Ok I admit its not bad looking for a crippled PSP system.

New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! Ss_preview_psp-e1000-150x150 New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! Psp-without-wifi-150x150 New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! Ss_preview_psp-e1000b-150x150

Source
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000399408183
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PSN : PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
Bananas : 5995

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:43 pm

fuck that no wifi wat if u freeze u can’t take the battery out
Back to top Go down
http://ftb3gamesavesunlimin.forumotion.com/
[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

PSN : X-TrueLegend-X
Bananas : 5709

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:57 pm

This is psp is what I would like to call throw away money
Back to top Go down
http://foreverlegendz.net/
Gast

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:19 pm

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY u can reboot it by holding the power switch instead of taking your battery out!
Back to top Go down
justinplyer1

PSN : justinplyer1
Bananas : 5319

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Its a price of garbage to cover the costs of the pricey PSVita, hence the 140$ price tag. Either way its absolutely pointless. Without the wifi, the PSP wouldn't be what it is today. Solo playing games are extremely boring.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000399408183
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7062

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:58 am

it was a demo of the psvita Rolling Eyes

theres some parts that are gonna be used for the psvita in that psp.
Back to top Go down
sirte

PSN : sirte1
Bananas : 5626

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:26 am

wow i think sony is run by a bunch of idiots probably the presidents password is 12345
Back to top Go down
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:32 pm

lol sire
Back to top Go down
Xxlilchucky123xX

Xxlilchucky123xX

PSN : Xxlilchuchy123xX
Bananas : 5436

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:52 pm

wow thats a peice of shit its no umds so the only way to get games is by PSN or cso which would b easy to hack this thing i betbut either way everyone has it its throwback shit from sony but i just want to make somethin clear there r good single player games for psp NCAA 10 is one and another is 3rd birthday (like Monster unter but with guns)
Back to top Go down
psp24

PSN : rajjak24
Bananas : 5682

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Wow this is old news lol its like 3 days old I'm going to buy it my 2k is worn out :/
Its called the PSP E1000

Here is what the specs are (from my observation of the pics):
- single speaker on front of device
- removal of display and audio buttons
- PS, volume, select, and start buttons are potentially capacitive (touch sensitive, like cell phones)
- removal of WiFi switch
- the power switch is moved to under the PS button on the bottom of the device
- the audio port is now centered on the bottom of the device
- power port is in the same spot and looks to use the same connections as previous models (excluding PSPgo)
- nearly 90% of the back is the UMD door
- the casing has a matte (meaning non-glossy) finish
- no built-in mic

Pics New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! 2-psp-10
New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! 2-psp-11
New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! 2-psp-12
New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! 2-psp-13
Back to top Go down
MattJeTe®

MattJeTe®

PSN : megaelitexx
Bananas : 6108

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:43 pm

ehh... it looks really cool Very Happy but its a waste of money ? dont ya think > . ..
Back to top Go down
FrozeB187™

FrozeB187™

PSN : FrozeB187
Bananas : 5144

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:51 pm

that shit looks horrible no wi-fi fuck that
Back to top Go down
http://www.unpuregaming.tk
psp24

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Its more of a gaming thing and I rather get this than a 3000 so yeah Im buuying it.
Back to top Go down
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:24 pm

so it may have wifi but no switch but no mike fuck it i air going to buy a mike
Back to top Go down
MattJeTe®

MattJeTe®

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:22 am

i think this is a way of telling us that the ps vita is gonna be pushed back .... .. . . or mayb not ?
Back to top Go down
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7062

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:47 am

MattJeTe® wrote:
i think this is a way of telling us that the ps vita is gonna be pushed back .... .. . . or mayb not ?

no its a demo of the psvita. part psp part psvita
Back to top Go down
FrozeB187™

FrozeB187™

PSN : FrozeB187
Bananas : 5144

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:52 am

xShoot-3mUp.- wrote:
MattJeTe® wrote:

but yet no mic or wifi Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.unpuregaming.tk
MattJeTe®

MattJeTe®

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:00 am

xShoot-3mUp.- wrote:
MattJeTe® wrote:

ight but still idk .... looks like theyre just tryinq to get a psp out there for christman becuz the vita wont be out for christmas ? also during the announcement they also announced that the PS3's new cost has been cut by $50
Back to top Go down
psp24

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:30 pm

You noobs realy have to look at the other side of the argument on why people would buy it.
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6702

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:40 pm

P_C you won't freeze online since their's no wifi. unless your hacking in campaign which is a waste of time. but yeah.. lmao
Back to top Go down
sirte

PSN : sirte1
Bananas : 5626

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:27 pm

its just a stupid idea unless your a three year old kid with over protective parents
Back to top Go down
EfjZaiN_96

EfjZaiN_96

PSN : EfjZaiN 96
Bananas : 5027

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:30 pm

i still like it and might get it
Back to top Go down
xFaMoUs_SkiLLsx

PSN : xFaMoUs_SkiLLsx
Bananas : 4666

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:10 am

waste of money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!   New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New PSP Model announced @ Gamescom, No its not the Vita!
Page 1 of 1