The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Help: Problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nicjohn1

nicjohn1

PSN : nicjohn
Bananas : 5742

Please Help: Problem Empty
PostSubject: Please Help: Problem   Please Help: Problem I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Ok dude i need help with something. Here ill tell u the whole story and u tell me how to hack in rooms like classic ones with people being normal and not running weird like spinning in circles and staying in respawn and yah.

Ok when i had nitepr..... Lets say when i turn any code on in a game like inf ammo or perfect shot then it would show once the round starts that i joined the game and others in teh room join game. Also when the round starts it shows my team running into walls in my respawn. Like spinning arround and all that. It showed the other team in their respawn doing same spinning and running into walls. It also showed my team shooting and killing other teams players and opposite. Also on other peopls screens on my team and other team had me sitting in respawn shooting through walls. So yah.....

When i just put codepr on my psp.... I play game with inf ammo or some in game code on again. Then it shows on my screen that my teams players are either running into walls or moving regularly but spinning in circles going forward. It showed me in my base on other teammates screens. So yah ....

What im getting at is i want it to show that im playing on others screens and not sitting in respawn. Also i want it to show my teammates and other teams players not in base running into walls and all. I want it to be as if i didnt have codes on but with codes. If you get that. But yah can u help me so that it fixes my problem.
Back to top Go down
the_skiler

the_skiler

PSN : Xx-SKILL3RxX
Bananas : 5181

PostSubject: Re: Please Help: Problem   Please Help: Problem I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:44 pm

dontt be turning on codes for no reason and beening a fag
Back to top Go down
nicjohn1

nicjohn1

PostSubject: Re: Please Help: Problem   Please Help: Problem I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:23 pm

skiler shut up. Dude i turn them on in classic games. Just like infinite ammo and spiderman. But also u shouldnt be the one to talk. I see u hacking a lot.
Back to top Go down
the_skiler

the_skiler

PSN : Xx-SKILL3RxX
Bananas : 5181

PostSubject: Re: Please Help: Problem   Please Help: Problem I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:06 pm

bull shit
Back to top Go down
nicjohn1

nicjohn1

PostSubject: Re: Please Help: Problem   Please Help: Problem I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:02 pm

i know what u do is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
tom

PSN : mr_rusty_s2
Bananas : 5412

PostSubject: Re: Please Help: Problem   Please Help: Problem I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:59 pm

hey hey hey no fussing at each other. and that happens to me somtimes too. but i dont turn them on for no reason unless im in a free for all.
Back to top Go down
brendon246

PSN : brendon246
Bananas : 4995

PostSubject: Re: Please Help: Problem   Please Help: Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:14 am

TRY HZ 15/1000. this only happens to me when i use perfect respwn or anti lag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Help: Problem   Please Help: Problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Help: Problem
Page 1 of 1