The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement

Go down 
+17
reggie gakil
Zkrushman!
$hoot
the_skiler
Dreamkiller
deadly_player007
FrozeB187™
DjZ.XxjZ3CoV3jZYxX
tom
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
sirte
H3A727-_-B3A75
psp24
XxPERRYx
xShoot-3mUp.-
alvint96
ExTiinXion
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6701

[ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:04 am

yeah but its what ever. i should just left things the way they are. but curiosity got to me lol
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:10 am

DjZ.XxjZ3CoV3jZYxX wrote:
I LOVE YOU <3

ill always remember you bro. keep with me on fb and skype

same no homo hahaa.
thanks. and ofc nikka. get on fb when you can
Back to top Go down
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PSN : PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
Bananas : 5994

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:34 am

ok when u start ur psp and go to recovery toggle usb and plug it in ur pc and delete all games and plugins and restart psp
Back to top Go down
http://ftb3gamesavesunlimin.forumotion.com/
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:50 am

just did man. didnt work.. thanks though
Back to top Go down
deadly_player007

deadly_player007

PSN : deadly_player007/sniping_pro007
Bananas : 5292

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 am

Man so much to read. Its sad that another good player is leaving ftb3. Like i said to others, all the best bro and have fun with some other psp/ps3/ps vita or whatever games you ever play agin. Im so srry about that incident that happened to you but i tried my best to help u. Hope you got my pm and yea all the best to you once agin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.3litecoders.tk/
Dreamkiller

Dreamkiller

PSN : dreamkiller
Bananas : 5101

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:46 am

THIS IS SO GAY!!! WHY IS EVERYONE RETIRING??? I'am not gonna have fun no more, first its my wife now my sex toy... Sad SO MAD man Mad... Ill miss you ExTiinXion make sure you give it to me hard before you leave make psp jealous that he left me...
Back to top Go down
H3A727-_-B3A75

H3A727-_-B3A75

PSN : brennan217 on FTB1,2,3
Bananas : 5684

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:32 am

Lmfao dream and PC bro we did EVERYTHING! Even stuff u already said. There's no way.. We cant access flash0
Back to top Go down
http://www.pro-snipers.tk
FrozeB187™

FrozeB187™

PSN : FrozeB187
Bananas : 5143

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:05 am

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY wrote:
ok when u start ur psp and go to recovery toggle usb and plug it in ur pc and delete all games and plugins and restart psp
dude that wouldnt help at all all he could doo too fix it would if he had a pandora battery or if the Pro recovery menu had an reset flash0 option which it doesnt
Back to top Go down
http://www.unpuregaming.tk
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:49 pm

[quote="Dreamkiller"]THIS IS SO GAY!!! WHY IS EVERYONE RETIRING??? I'am not gonna have fun no more, first its my wife now my sex toy... Sad SO MAD man Mad... Ill miss you ExTiinXion make sure you give it to me hard before you leave make psp jealous that he left me... [/quote

thanks homeboy.
I'm just leaving the game. But you'll always see me on here or on my forums. don't worry ahaha.
and stop turning me on you jew. aahaha jk
Back to top Go down
the_skiler

the_skiler

PSN : Xx-SKILL3RxX
Bananas : 5183

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:53 pm

everyones doing a fake retirement everyones a fag
Back to top Go down
H3A727-_-B3A75

H3A727-_-B3A75

PSN : brennan217 on FTB1,2,3
Bananas : 5684

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:15 am

FrozeB187™ wrote:
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY wrote:
dude that wouldnt help at all all he could doo too fix it would if he had a pandora battery or if the Pro recovery menu had an reset flash0 option which it doesnt
Thank u for proving my point. We dont know reset flash0
Back to top Go down
http://www.pro-snipers.tk
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7061

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:02 am

ExTiinXion wrote:
yeah but its what ever. i should just left things the way they are. but curiosity got to me lol
ok i got it. since ur psp is exactly like mine ill upload me flash0 files

Once i give u the link do this--

1. Open The file i gave u

2. Go to recov menu and set the usb thing to flash0

3. disable the flash0 protection

4. delete all of the forgien files in ur flash0

5. See if ur psp works

6. if it doesnt replace the flash0 with mine
Back to top Go down
$hoot

PSN : anonymous
Bananas : 5136

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:04 am

noooooo Extiinxion now ur retireing dam dude!!!!!!! well i could see y u would retire ftb3. Crying or Very sad this sucks
Back to top Go down
psp24

PSN : rajjak24
Bananas : 5681

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Dream I wont let him cos Imma do you HARD and make you beg Very Happy
Jp He is MINE!
Any way you can reset your psp if you hold a certain combination....
Edit its something from sony! do this turn on zee sex toy and hold zee start + select + triangle + square until you see some thing on screen.But I strongly reccomend you do what P_C said.
Back to top Go down
Zkrushman!

Zkrushman!

PSN : Zkrushman4789
Bananas : 4972

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:46 am

ExTiinXion wrote:
Tonight I made a very interesting retarded mistake.
I'm on vacation, and I have not touched any hacks/codes/prx's/cso nothing that i did before vacation.
I'm really rusty.
So tonight i went on pspslimhacks.com ,and I saw TN-E v3 perm patch.
So I was like "Oh interesting".
I downloaded it. Put it in my game folder, booted it, installed it.
But. The steps I did not follow.
I did NOT uninstall my 6.20 PRO cfw.
And in the TN-E folder I now remember there were 3 prx's. hen.prx/recovery.prx, and one more.
I did not remove the prx's. They were all bunched up in one folder.
So my psp screen turned black. My memory stick light was blinking really fast.
I was finished talking to jack4au i hopped right back on the chat box to see if he knew what was going on.
Most likely it's a brick.
I CAN access recovery menu. So I guess I'm not FULLY bricked.
I tried about every possibility.
No. Pandora CAN'T help me because a pandora battery was never made for a PSP 3000 motherboard.
No. Youtube videos will NOT work. It's either fake. Or they put the title as 3000 with pandora requirement. (when they're not made for 3000 [YET])
I thank jack4au for helping me also deadly_player and heartbeat. They spent a good amount of time.

I'm not retiring from the game just because of this incident that happen tonight.

I got this game the first day it came out. (After pre-order).
When I got it. I was already addicted to it.
I played the game NON-STOP from 2:30pm - 10pm DURING THE SCHOOL WEEK! on Friday... 2:30pm-6am Sunday morning.

This summer. Sometimes I would think to myself. Man, I'm missing on all the fun online.
Then I downloaded Some cool racing games. Ex: Burnout Dominator, Gran Turismo, Test Drive Unlimited

Right now this is how I look at my life.
Back when i was a kid. I played with toys. As I grew I put them away. I barely even think about them. I think about them as this: I'm going to give them to my kids.
Same is happening to Socom FTB3. Played it. Enjoyed it. Stressed with it. Made friends with it. Made enemies with it. Time to put it away as well.

I would cause problems with my own family just to play this game. I regret that so much. I would wait all day in school just to get home and turn on my psp and play. I would be hungry but not feel the hunger since I was so entertained.

If I decide to play. This is the schedule.

First Priorities.
•Family
•School
•Friends
•My girl

With the remaining time. 1-2 hours of socom. If I have any interest during that remaining time I have for myself.

I picked the wrong year to play this game which was my Freshmen year in High School. I passed with Low Grades. Now I have to do double the work.

Now as for PaRaDoX.
I'm staying. I feel like I need to take care of the forum.

I was thinking on making a forum for myself. Post it on here. And in the forum I would have sections for school so people can help one another. also have gaming in it. cheats. Reviews. people who have their personal problems that they need to let out because people on this forum do have that problem and sometimes even though they dont know the person on the other side of the computer screen they want to let it out. Have entertainment sections like movies and stuff like that.

So yes I AM retiring from the game. If i have remaining time I will get on just to remember the good times I had. and get off and go back to reality.

And I might as well use this quote I quoted from my close friend i made here on Paradox & Socom FTB3 zkobman.

"Time just has its way with victims, who are too blind to see the end. And now the end is in arm's length. Time isn't forever and I guess we all have to grow as a person at one point or another. It's a stupid fact of life, but we all have to do it, believe it or not." - zkobman

Truly I don't even know if I will get that socom time I plan to get on to remember the good times because I'm going to move onto c++ / subroutine / MIPS / [Maybe LUA]

If you guys think I should make that forum I just mentioned then reply telling your opinion on it.

If you guys haven't noticed the game isn't the same. Ever since Chaos Theory was created the game just ended right there with the MM1 on secondary under barrel.

That's what I had to say.
damn dude ill c ya u were aweosme
Back to top Go down
reggie gakil
Reggie G'Akil
Reggie G'Akil
reggie gakil

PSN : reggie_gakil, wwe00003
Bananas : 5624

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:00 am

hey johnny i also had bad marks in school cause of ftb3 i had luck that i passed the year
Back to top Go down
http://paradox.forumotion.eu
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PSN : PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
Bananas : 5994

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:27 am

same here
Back to top Go down
http://ftb3gamesavesunlimin.forumotion.com/
Gr333nX

Gr333nX

PSN : Green-FawX
Bananas : 4902

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:30 am

can we tlk about your future account??
Back to top Go down
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7061

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:34 am

reggie gakil wrote:
hey johnny i also had bad marks in school cause of ftb3 i had luck that i passed the year

is the school system in the uk the same as in the us?
Back to top Go down
reggie gakil
Reggie G'Akil
Reggie G'Akil
reggie gakil

PSN : reggie_gakil, wwe00003
Bananas : 5624

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:09 am

you mean germany. we have 13 years school than we can study
Back to top Go down
http://paradox.forumotion.eu
the_skiler

the_skiler

PSN : Xx-SKILL3RxX
Bananas : 5183

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:31 pm

reggie not the same as US
Back to top Go down
psp24

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:09 pm

In the UK we start reception at 3-4 years old we finish primary when we are 12 years old then we move to secondery school (high school) and finish when we are 16 then its college then university.....
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:59 pm

reggie gakil wrote:

yeah i wish I would have realized that the game was taking me to a bad path
Back to top Go down
psp24

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Jp This kinda happened to me in english my level last year was 5A (which is vey good for my year) this year it was 5B I was supposed to get 6B....
Back to top Go down
Xxlilchucky123xX

Xxlilchucky123xX

PSN : Xxlilchuchy123xX
Bananas : 5435

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:01 am

hey man i will miss u but i understand family, school, friends, girls same happened to me i would onlyink about going home and playing durring school which brought my grades down alot the fights witht famiy r not worth it so pce man i will miss seing u online i might quite for school cuz my parents r just geting P.Oed at me cuz i play it to much even durring summer i hope to keep in touch with u even when u leav ur cool go hav fun at school an with ur girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement   [ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ExTiinXion]'s Socom FTB3 Retirement
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next