The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAVERICK WILL MESS UR PSN UPPPPPPP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xmaverickx

xmaverickx

PSN : maverick12ga
Bananas : 4804

MAVERICK WILL MESS UR PSN UPPPPPPP Empty
PostSubject: MAVERICK WILL MESS UR PSN UPPPPPPP   MAVERICK WILL MESS UR PSN UPPPPPPP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:17 pm

next time the new $!K clan ran by cruz starts having his fellow clan mates and himself freeze me i really hope u have a extra 20$ because im gonna just up and on day take ur account and hold on to it for 2 weeks like playstation does and then change everything back,i am ligit and dont freeze u unless u freeze me i have skiler,perry,dingo and a few other poeple pretty mad at your clan,i encourage you to calm down with the freezing or im gonna have to take your account,its not just me ur freezing its also other players that im playing with u freeze 15 innocent players just to freeze me,so ima ask u this once to calm down or im gonna be true to my word and site on ur account for 2 weeks and after tht uif u wish to continue ima give a GREEN LIGHT on ur account to other friends(i will give it away for free) thanks sincerely
Back to top Go down
H3A727-_-B3A75

H3A727-_-B3A75

PSN : brennan217 on FTB1,2,3
Bananas : 5684

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK WILL MESS UR PSN UPPPPPPP   MAVERICK WILL MESS UR PSN UPPPPPPP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:22 am

I dont hack back and stuff (Just like in the previous game) but plz chill with hacking in snipe no x games
Back to top Go down
http://www.pro-snipers.tk
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7061

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK WILL MESS UR PSN UPPPPPPP   MAVERICK WILL MESS UR PSN UPPPPPPP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:52 am

xmaverickx wrote:
next time the new $!K clan ran by cruz starts having his fellow clan mates and himself freeze me i really hope u have a extra 20$ because im gonna just up and on day take ur account and hold on to it for 2 weeks like playstation does and then change everything back,i am ligit and dont freeze u unless u freeze me i have skiler,perry,dingo and a few other poeple pretty mad at your clan,i encourage you to calm down with the freezing or im gonna have to take your account,its not just me ur freezing its also other players that im playing with u freeze 15 innocent players just to freeze me,so ima ask u this once to calm down or im gonna be true to my word and site on ur account for 2 weeks and after tht uif u wish to continue ima give a GREEN LIGHT on ur account to other friends(i will give it away for free) thanks sincerely
lmfao. thats not possible Rolling Eyes
im laughing so hard Laughing
Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK WILL MESS UR PSN UPPPPPPP   MAVERICK WILL MESS UR PSN UPPPPPPP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAVERICK WILL MESS UR PSN UPPPPPPP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PaRaDoX™ Site :: Archive :: Discussing The World :: Announcements/News-
Jump to: