The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reggie gakil says goodbye

Go down 
+15
alvint96
sonicblast223
tom
tacticalSGTjohn
[4Ł]T®uєŁegend
ExTiinXion
xXGunaSlayaXx
FrozeB187™
@ @ †ĦƏ √€Ģ℮µ₫ª®¥ ∟¦©ĸ₤ⁿ™
uNiVejZsAl
DeeKayTastic
xShoot-3mUp.-
deadly_player007
sirte
reggie gakil
19 posters
AuthorMessage
reggie gakil
Reggie G'Akil
Reggie G'Akil
reggie gakil

PSN : reggie_gakil, wwe00003
Bananas : 5615

reggie gakil says goodbye Empty
PostSubject: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:38 am

So deekay retired. I think then it is also time for me to retire cause dk and i opened this site together and now we will leave the site together. i really made a lot for this site even if you couldn't see it.And now i want to tell you how deekay and i got friends. its really a very long story, so i will give you the short version. the beginning of all was that i found out how the outfits were working. than deekay also found out how they work and this was the first time we really talked together. this wasome of my best times i had in ftb3. we worked together made a code and were very happy at this time until red fawx found out that the outfits are changeable cause of a stupid comment of mine on his page.dk told me to delete the post but i couldn't cause the thread was closed.but after this we first thought "not importent what does red fawx interest us" . but then he made the biggest mistake he ever made. he wanted the credits of the outfits "OUR" outfits. that was the first time dk thought about a page for us.but rd fawf was scared and said that we can have an own section on his page. we really thought "ok" why not but we never get the section so dk opened MyPaRaDoX.tk and made a video about the outfits. after one day red fawx stoe the pics of our video ad said that this are the special outfits of red fawx.then we really got angry and said to fawx that he is a liier and that this are our photos and that they are downloadable on myparadox.tk. we never thought that 300 people would register in only one week.And this was the end of red fawx and the beginning of deekays and my friendship.i reaale will miss you my friend cause we both do not have the time to work and talk together like in the past.So i hope you will have a great life. but i will also have an eye on this page.I also want to thank all develloppers and moderators and other people for their work on this page. without you this site had never been so poppular.And i also will thank an old friend for all he did. i am sure that he will never read this because he retired a long time ago but i also wish him a very great life. reggie gakil says goodbye 149752

Last edited by DeeKayTastic on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : history)
Back to top Go down
http://paradox.forumotion.eu
sirte

PSN : sirte1
Bananas : 5616

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:41 am

NOOO reggie not you too, you made this site what it is today. i have to respect your wishes but dude good luck. hope to see you when ftb4 comes out!
Back to top Go down
deadly_player007

deadly_player007

PSN : deadly_player007/sniping_pro007
Bananas : 5283

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:46 am

like i said to deekay thnks for everything and all the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.3litecoders.tk/
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7052

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:57 am

Whos gonna run it now?
Back to top Go down
reggie gakil
Reggie G'Akil
Reggie G'Akil
reggie gakil

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:10 am

dk and i will decide what we will do next
Back to top Go down
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PSN : ManquQhapaq
Bananas : 6695

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:38 am

reggie gakil wrote:

Oh yeah i almost firgot about that xD

Indeed we had a great time together.

There were good and bad times, we worked hard, had our "disagreements" Smile , but somehow we still managed it together.

I wanna thank you, for everything you have done for me and especially the great time with you, when we outsmarted Slant Six Razz

Oh and im pretty sure 'he' will read this

Victory Dance Victory Dance Victory Dance Victory Dance Victory Dance Victory Dance Victory Dance
Back to top Go down
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7052

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:47 am

is "he" who i think he is?
Back to top Go down
uNiVejZsAl

PSN : u7VdEad, DesZ- & z-SfX--z
Bananas : 5511

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:07 am

im wondering who's going to run it....
Back to top Go down
http://www.onehitgamer.com

PSN : jDu55y_Lick3n
Bananas : 4821

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:52 am

The loss of two greats in less than a week You both contributed so much Thank you both for everything that you did for the FTB3 community I'm gonna miss you both
Back to top Go down
FrozeB187™

FrozeB187™

PSN : FrozeB187
Bananas : 5134

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:35 am

i know who "he" is Wink Victory Dance Victory Dance Victory Dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.unpuregaming.tk
xXGunaSlayaXx

PSN : xXGunaSlayaXx
Bananas : 4968

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:45 pm

reggie gakil says goodbye 149752 reggie gakil says goodbye 149752 reggie gakil says goodbye 149752 reggie gakil says goodbye 149752 reggie gakil says goodbye 149752 reggie gakil says goodbye 149752 reggie gakil says goodbye 149752 reggie gakil says goodbye 149752 reggie gakil says goodbye 149752 i like turtles
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6692

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:02 pm

good bye man. I never really got to talk to you much. But you ran this site with Deekaytastic and you both did an amazing job. Thanks for everything man. Have a good life We'll miss you as well.
Back to top Go down
[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

PSN : X-TrueLegend-X
Bananas : 5699

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:25 pm

ExTiinXion wrote:
good bye man. I never really got to talk to you much. But you ran this site with Deekaytastic and you both did an amazing job. Thanks for everything man. Have a good life We'll miss you as well.
Umm wat he said
Back to top Go down
http://foreverlegendz.net/
tacticalSGTjohn

tacticalSGTjohn

PSN : tacticalSGTjohn
Bananas : 5010

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:51 pm

I never me the guy but i know hes beaste so i say

ceya later my old pro

and Stay Tactical
Back to top Go down
tom

PSN : mr_rusty_s2
Bananas : 5405

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:15 am

i did not talk him to ever but for like two times on socom. I told him and dk a glitch and they gave me there first website they started, it must have been secret because there was like 4 members.
Back to top Go down
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PSN : ManquQhapaq
Bananas : 6695

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:50 pm

tom wrote:
i did not talk him to ever but for like two times on socom. I told him and dk a glitch and they gave me there first website they started, it must have been secret because there was like 4 members.

its youuuuu. damit, you never told me Sad
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5486

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Well thanks for everything even when some I thought was killin ftb3 more u guys did great things things witch some people still may not know may this site not die or the name be stolen and ill see u guys on other games if u have minecraft illl see u there one way or another if I get xbbox or ps3 I will see on there. Cya u 2 great job
Back to top Go down
alvint96

alvint96

PSN : choochooTRAN
Bananas : 5239

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:10 am

awwwwwwwwww man youre leaving too/ this site is great in all but not without you two Sad oh well lifes life rights hehe well good bye reggie and dk you were awesome Sad
Back to top Go down
psp24

PSN : rajjak24
Bananas : 5672

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:56 pm

meep.
Back to top Go down
XxR3COV3jZYxX

XxR3COV3jZYxX

PSN : D3lVlON1CjZ3FL3X, FrankFrank, XxjZ3COV3RYxX
Bananas : 5387

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:16 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://Www.psphackers.forumotion.com
GirlyPower26

PSN : GirlyPower26
Bananas : 4549

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Hey reggie gakil ich möchte mich dafür bedanke das du uns die PaRaDoX-edition gemacht hast dazu möchte ich mich auch bedanken das du für die players von socom Ftb 3 einige codes erstellt hast ich würde mich freuen wenn wir mal wie der eine runde socom zusammen spielen wenn du bock hast schreib mir eine narricht LG GirlyPower26

P.S. wir freuen uns wenn du ab und zu nochmal socom kommst deinen deutschen zocker freunde Very Happy kannst mich ja in skype adden hier ist mein skype name : marc-n13
Back to top Go down
GirlyPower26

PSN : GirlyPower26
Bananas : 4549

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Die sind für dich aus dem Deutschen server wir vermissen dich hab noch ein schönes leben
Back to top Go down
ASH_RAVEN113

PSN : ASH_RAVEN113
Bananas : 4670

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:07 am

I hate to watch the old ftb 3 comunity die...
So who is this "he".
Back to top Go down
reggie gakil
Reggie G'Akil
Reggie G'Akil
reggie gakil

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:23 am

what a beat retirement:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reggie gakil says goodbye   reggie gakil says goodbye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reggie gakil says goodbye
Page 1 of 1