The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY NEW GAME SITE FOR PaRaDoX MEMBERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PSN : PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
Bananas : 5995

MY NEW GAME SITE FOR PaRaDoX MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: MY NEW GAME SITE FOR PaRaDoX MEMBERS   MY NEW GAME SITE FOR PaRaDoX MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:11 am

CLICK ME

i have started gaming for my site computer gaming cause psn is down and i will still do it after it is up

it is just for this site i will add more games every time i get more members i have started out with a hole series of thing thing games and angry birds for computer thats right angry birds like on ipod u must be a member to play angry birds u dont have to go to email to register and activate and u can make a post if you like or dont like the game no advertizing and there is a chat box so enjoy and also deek is already signed up and admin and he has helped with the site and the pro snipers clan members have helped to
Back to top Go down
http://ftb3gamesavesunlimin.forumotion.com/
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6702

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW GAME SITE FOR PaRaDoX MEMBERS   MY NEW GAME SITE FOR PaRaDoX MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:22 am

damn sucks to be you.
no offence.
PSN is back up.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/14/play-on-%E2%80%93-psn-restoration-begins-now/
You just can't go on PSN STORE or go online on socom and other games that need online.
It'll take about 24 hours or 48 i believe cus I signed in through my computer and they gonna send me an email within those hours to change my password to log in completely.
lmao. you should have thought about that earlier.
Back to top Go down
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PSN : PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
Bananas : 5995

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW GAME SITE FOR PaRaDoX MEMBERS   MY NEW GAME SITE FOR PaRaDoX MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:32 am

im still doing it and adding more games some people like to play those games
Back to top Go down
http://ftb3gamesavesunlimin.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW GAME SITE FOR PaRaDoX MEMBERS   MY NEW GAME SITE FOR PaRaDoX MEMBERS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY NEW GAME SITE FOR PaRaDoX MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1