The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~

Go down 
+2
ExTiinXion
pkiller
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pkiller

pkiller

PSN : pkiller008
Bananas : 4837

Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ Empty
PostSubject: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ Monste13

Behold.... the Monster of Chaos.

Finally complete! This took me 3 days to finalize. I put 100 % amount of my effort into this amazing GFX!!!

I KNOW, I KNOW, I WAS ONLY ALLOWED TO PUT "PaRaDoX" and Ready or not, here we come!" as text, but just LOOK AT IT!! it's freakin' amazing! Yes, the theme for this one is total chaos, but it fits the clan name and the motto! I mean just think about it, Chaos - Paradox whats the difference?! It still suits almost everything about this clan.... If your gonna stick to that lame rule, fine, your loss. I put all my heart and soul into this little project i had, and it looks GREAT.

Here's what i say to that rule, "Funk that!"

I know, i know, it sounds alot like the clan "Ch4os" .... actually i just now remember that. But their clan is GONE man... it's gone...

Everthing except for the background red monster looking thing, was made purely by me. No, i didn't simply google this, this was an original proffesional banner, i simply PiMP'd it out

I used BOTH GiMP and Photoshop CS4, to make this.

I hope you like it, if not, your complete loss.

Tanks for lookin'!!! =^_^=

Signed ~ ` pKiller ` ~

and i aaaam outa heiyaa!

Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6692

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:04 am

You broke the rules.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PSN : gelomix1... call me Ghost or die.
Bananas : 4876

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:21 am

No way, nuh uh.... fine i'll admit it, i am noob at Graphics... compared to this atleast...
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:24 am

lol. this is good. but he did the total opposite of what was asked and the rule(s)
Back to top Go down
pkiller

pkiller

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:28 am

ExTiinXion wrote:
lol. this is good. but he did the total opposite of what was asked and the rule(s)

WHAT?! How is that the opposite of what was asked?! Like i said, funk the rules! - Go to the chatbox -
Back to top Go down
pkiller

pkiller

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:39 am

ExTiinXion wrote:

.... i'm not gonna say anything but, your loss. Sorry pal. you didn't make the rules did u?

So if i could somehow edit, this to whatever "The rules" say, wat u'd say then?
Back to top Go down
XxSupaxX

XxSupaxX

PSN : Supadevil3
Bananas : 5216

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:54 am

pkiller wrote:
ExTiinXion wrote:

.... i'm not gonna say anything but, your loss. Sorry pal. you didn't make the rules did u?

So if i could somehow edit, this to whatever "The rules" say, wat u'd say then?
Jesus calm the fuck down
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:01 am

i did not make the rules but i am indeed in this competition and i did my banner BY THE RULES.

texts allowed: PARADOX (with trademark sign to make it looks fresh) & READY OR NOT HERE WE COME.

colors asked for in the banner: BLUE AND GREEN

instead of being ignorant getting at me like your tough and a child grow up and listen i was just telling you what the rules say and ask for.
Back to top Go down
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX

PSN : None of ur business :D
Bananas : 5129

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 am

sorry to say this but you basically broke the rules. Everybody made the signs by the rules except you. Deekay and zkob made the rules because that's the way they want it and you just say its alright idk man. They put the rules because thats's the way they want it to be who are we to tell them screw the rules i mean its their site. But overall i think its a pretty good banner nice job.
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:49 am

That's What I'm Saying. It's A Nice Banner. All He Needs To Do IS Add Blue And Green Or Blue or Green Instead Of That. With The Text Wanted From DK & zkobman & reggie.
Back to top Go down
pkiller

pkiller

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:14 am

ExTiinXion wrote:
That's What I'm Saying. It's A Nice Banner. All He Needs To Do IS Add Blue And Green Or Blue or Green Instead Of That. With The Text Wanted From DK & zkobman & reggie.

Hmmm... so all i gotta do is cover it up (Still, making it look kool) and i have a good chance of winning?
Back to top Go down
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7052

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:15 am

pkiller wrote:
ExTiinXion wrote:

Hmmm... so all i gotta do is cover it up (Still, making it look kool) and i have a good chance of winning?
yes. pretty much.
Back to top Go down
pkiller

pkiller

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:17 am

XxJ3ad_J3oyxX wrote:
sorry to say this but you basically broke the rules. Everybody made the signs by the rules except you. Deekay and zkob made the rules because that's the way they want it and you just say its alright idk man. They put the rules because thats's the way they want it to be who are we to tell them screw the rules i mean its their site. But overall i think its a pretty good banner nice job.

How was i supposed to know that's EXACTLY what they want. i'm no mind reader ya know! Besides imma re-edit this so change that deadline to the 24th xD Anyway, i still don't get that rule, the only reason i'm re-editting this is cuz i REALLY wanted to win this... gawd dammit... just give me some time!
Back to top Go down
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:21 am

DeeKayTastic wrote:
Requirements:

None, but the new banner must look professional!
It also has to include: "PaRaDoX" & "Ready or not, here we come!"
Thats the only written thing which is allowed!

The banner should include the colours blue & green & for the rest of the colours you are free to make whatever you want Very Happy

Do not Hand In a simple Tèxt in Picture!!!

Be as creative as you want too Very Happy

Price:

V.i.P. Membership (includes a PreRelease of the FTB 3 - PaRaDoX Edition)

P.S.: of course V.i.P. can participate too. But when they win, the second one will win the V.i.P. Membership.

the price for V.i.P is not clear yet

Hand-In:

Wendsday 23

in this section:
http://www.paradoxikal.com/f35-banner-competition-hands-in

GooD Luck to you all afro
there u go.
Back to top Go down
pkiller

pkiller

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:51 am

Shoot, u just made the words larger, if it was that important in the first place they should've made it that important.
Back to top Go down
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:53 am

pkiller wrote:
Shoot, u just made the words larger, if it was that important in the first place they should've made it that important.
then u should have just read the whole thing before u made ur banner.
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:42 am

Thank You Shoot REP +.

pkiller THERE YOU GO THATS PRETTY MUCH WHAT A EXPLAINED TO YOU before you started getting at me the way you did. i never said "ohh horrible banner" i was just explaining that you broke the rules. i know your no mind reader. but there is a topic with what they wanted on the banner.
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:46 am

Oh And Sorry For Double Posting. I Missed Something. You Could Use The Red You Had On. Just A Hint Dude. Blend That Banner. Get The Red If You Still Want It And Blend It. If You Look At My Sig. I Did A Little Blending There. So Yeah. Wink
Back to top Go down
pkiller

pkiller

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:15 am

lolz where?
Back to top Go down
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX

PSN : None of ur business :D
Bananas : 5129

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:19 am

you don't have to know what they exactly want follow the rules and what ever comes out comes..
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:35 am

off topic- thats what she said Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~   Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banner Competition ~ ` pKiller ` ~
Page 1 of 1