The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAMESAVE coming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zkrushman!

Zkrushman!

PSN : Zkrushman4789
Bananas : 4972

GAMESAVE coming Empty
PostSubject: GAMESAVE coming   GAMESAVE coming I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Alright well Im running on 6.20 TN-C and I have lots of codes, so the gamesave that Matt and I r working on will have modded guns, and special outfits. This save will not be one of those crappy saves that i made b4 that the outfits were only like the special character outfits. I really think our save will be a hit and it will be coming out in a bout a week or so hopefully! STAY TUNED. THANX!

-ZKRUSHMAN4789-
Back to top Go down
Gast

GAMESAVE coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMESAVE coming   GAMESAVE coming I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Wrong place.

I moved it to Announcements. Make sure you post in the correct section and read the rules.
Back to top Go down
Zkrushman!

Zkrushman!

GAMESAVE coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMESAVE coming   GAMESAVE coming I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:13 pm

It had to with a gamesave so i though i could put it there. I'm sorry man.
Back to top Go down
Gast

GAMESAVE coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMESAVE coming   GAMESAVE coming I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:15 pm

It was just announcing a gamesave. It didn't have a gamesave in it.

So therefore, it was an announcement.
Back to top Go down
Zkrushman!

Zkrushman!

GAMESAVE coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMESAVE coming   GAMESAVE coming I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:16 pm

KK. sry about that man
Back to top Go down
MattJeTe®

MattJeTe®

PSN : megaelitexx
Bananas : 6107

GAMESAVE coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMESAVE coming   GAMESAVE coming I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Definite this will be the sh!t
Back to top Go down
Zkrushman!

Zkrushman!

GAMESAVE coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMESAVE coming   GAMESAVE coming I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:49 pm

hey matt i got the outfits made come on FTB3 ill show u
Back to top Go down
MattJeTe®

MattJeTe®

GAMESAVE coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMESAVE coming   GAMESAVE coming I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6701

GAMESAVE coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMESAVE coming   GAMESAVE coming I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Zkrushman! wrote:
Alright well Im running on 6.20 TN-C and I have lots of codes, so the gamesave that Matt and I r working on will have modded guns, and special outfits. This save will not be one of those crappy saves that i made b4 that the outfits were only like the special character outfits. I really think our save will be a hit and it will be coming out in a bout a week or so hopefully! STAY TUNED. THANX!

-ZKRUSHMAN4789-

congrats now remember. when posting it its in the community gamesaves please and thank you
Back to top Go down
Zarathalos

Zarathalos

PSN : Zarathalos.
Bananas : 4860

GAMESAVE coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMESAVE coming   GAMESAVE coming I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:57 am

I cant w8
Back to top Go down
Zkrushman!

Zkrushman!

GAMESAVE coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMESAVE coming   GAMESAVE coming I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:08 am

ExTiinXion wrote:
Zkrushman! wrote:

-ZKRUSHMAN4789-

congrats now remember. when posting it its in the community gamesaves please and thank you

wait y in community y not paradox gamesaves eu and us
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

GAMESAVE coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMESAVE coming   GAMESAVE coming I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:15 am

Zkrushman! wrote:
ExTiinXion wrote:
Zkrushman! wrote:

-ZKRUSHMAN4789-

The Paradox community gamesaves US& EU is more for developers and deekay®gie and mods/admins/dev already told you and other people not to gum up the section
Back to top Go down
Zkrushman!

Zkrushman!

GAMESAVE coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMESAVE coming   GAMESAVE coming I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:27 am

ExTiinXion wrote:
Zkrushman! wrote:
ExTiinXion wrote:
Zkrushman! wrote:

-ZKRUSHMAN4789-

The Paradox community gamesaves US& EU is more for developers and deekay®gie and mods/admins/dev already told you and other people not to gum up the section

KK sure thing ill post in community g-saves
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

GAMESAVE coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMESAVE coming   GAMESAVE coming I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:58 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
MattJeTe®

MattJeTe®

GAMESAVE coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMESAVE coming   GAMESAVE coming I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:48 am

Umm.. I thought we cut off are saves for paradox?? I thought it was only the sit??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GAMESAVE coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMESAVE coming   GAMESAVE coming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAMESAVE coming
Page 1 of 1