The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ReD-FawX

Go down 
+7
XxSupaxX
[4Ł]T®uєŁegend
reggie gakil
x-sgt-73EAST-x14
F2kawsome
BeginHope
uNiVejZsAl
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

ReD-FawX                                      Empty
PostSubject: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:28 am

Look I know this is a hater site but if you think about it when you are basically retired it seems fun to talk to your old competitors. Btw does anyone ever come here anymore?
If you have been wondering where I've been i setup another site for ipod clans. Dont take this as advertising Im just showing the url http://www.iclans.tk its a legit community of players and the staff is worth be active on the site. From my perspective when you hack a game, dominate it, and ruin it for everyone else it defeats the challenge of the game and whats the point if you are better then an average player. I'm not going to say I was the creator but I was the mass creator of the modded weapons and the most known for it. This is not my announcement of my retirment from ftb3. You will see me around. Its just I'm just either caught up with juggling the clan on all the platforms we are on or developing a flash game which if you would like to see a rough sneak peak then here is a demo link to what has been made so far. http://UVDUYTB.TK and http://lbrnxfc.tk/ are both basic and raw in game looks. The test for the game is going to be updated its just that flash was acting up so i couldnt use the text tool without flagging errors. Anyways if your interested in helping to develop the game and wish to get some revenue from when it is finished and added to kongregate.com then e mail me. Its on the profile. Dont worry its the real ReD. The game doesnt have a name yet and is open to suggestions if you wish to add any be my guest. The game controls are as follows w = jump a&d = right and left s=knife and space to shoot if the gun is equipped.

No offence but I think in general the psp is dead or close to it. Everyone is leaving since this xmas they got a new toy. Its time to upgrade and join the movement.

used .tk sites for the game urls just in case you still have word censoring here. lol sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
uNiVejZsAl

PSN : u7VdEad, DesZ- & z-SfX--z
Bananas : 5520

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:51 am

Red-FawX its nice to see you around i MiSS Op7iX the most on FTB3
Back to top Go down
http://www.onehitgamer.com
BeginHope

BeginHope

PSN : BeginHope
Bananas : 5660

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:58 am

Yep add me in XBL im BlueDios, i left this shit of PSP, since op7ix and paradox aint releasing saves, i just play R.R. now its the only "alive" game in PSP.

Greetings~
Back to top Go down
F2kawsome

PSN : snyper360
Bananas : 5579

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:01 am

Wow..... nah just jking but red is op7ix dead?I was thinking about getting vip..
Back to top Go down
x-sgt-73EAST-x14

PSN : x-sgt-73EAST-x14
Bananas : 5240

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:58 am

yo red
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Its not dead. I'll be on today. How's that sound. sorry I've been caught up with this game developing stuff.
Back to top Go down
reggie gakil
Reggie G'Akil
Reggie G'Akil
reggie gakil

PSN : reggie_gakil, wwe00003
Bananas : 5624

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:38 pm

socom is dead. there are mostly noob cheaters. thats why i am playing battlefield bc2 in the moment on ps3
Back to top Go down
http://paradox.forumotion.eu
[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

PSN : X-TrueLegend-X
Bananas : 5708

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:43 pm

man i could care less about ftb3 im D-O-N-E with dat game i only go on it 2 make costumes and dats once in a while, oh and reggie add me on ps3.
Back to top Go down
http://foreverlegendz.net/

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:52 pm

i no its dead lol but i might develop for a bit to keep it alive a bit longer and chat with some guys. Is En3my.tk still alive in it? idk it seems boring since there is never going to be or most likely developing that game that i said i was going to. I think I looked at ftb3 as a major way or making money "which i did make a good sum" but from what I've seen developing games pays more.
Back to top Go down
XxSupaxX

XxSupaxX

PSN : Supadevil3
Bananas : 5225

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:14 am

Red nice to see yea mate I sent yea a pm btw
Back to top Go down
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7061

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:27 am

ReD-FawX- wrote:
I think I looked at ftb3 as a major way or making money "which i did make a good sum" but from what I've seen developing games pays more.
since ftb3 is dead why did u take money from little kids begging their parents to get them vip?
just think about it. every game dies. so why have vip?...wasting money on a game.u stole money from so many ppl....
again.. think about it.
Back to top Go down
reggie gakil
Reggie G'Akil
Reggie G'Akil
reggie gakil

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:46 pm

when i am finish with ftb3 i will realease all my secrets
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:45 pm

reggie gakil wrote:
when i am finish with ftb3 i will realease all my secrets

No. I'd say for the safety of the game, it is best not to release the secrets.
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6701

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Agreed with zkobman idgaf if the games dead its yours it really shouldnt get in hands of stupid noobs.
Back to top Go down
F2kawsome

PSN : snyper360
Bananas : 5579

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:34 am

Man I just want a better character code....
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Use browser get used to it. zkobman does anything you can dream of using the browser.
Back to top Go down
reggie gakil
Reggie G'Akil
Reggie G'Akil
reggie gakil

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:55 pm

i also do all with the browser only because if you know what to do it is more effective than stupid codes
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Amen To That. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:17 pm

anyways heres a more in depth look at the game im working on. http://op7ix.org/game/Game.swf we have a guy that won the 2009 music awards on kongregate working on the music and im currently working on the shotgun animations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:20 pm

actually if you are just reading let me adding the new helmet
it was just made so brb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:23 pm

there added.
Back to top Go down
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX

PSN : None of ur business :D
Bananas : 5138

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:10 pm

what up red long time no see? its bad boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:12 pm

sup you wanna help revive op7ix?
Back to top Go down
XxSupaxX

XxSupaxX

PSN : Supadevil3
Bananas : 5225

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:21 pm

yo red check your pm's mate Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:01 pm

kk got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ReD-FawX    ReD-FawX                                      I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ReD-FawX
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next