The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why dont i see most of...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
damn_it_man

damn_it_man

PSN : damn_it_man
Bananas : 5322

Why dont i see most of... Empty
PostSubject: Why dont i see most of...   Why dont i see most of... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:51 am

Howcum I don't see any of you guys on?? I think I seen yogiman on once but alot of ppl I don't see.I seen shoot on a cupple of times but not lately. N I really don't see that many ppl wearing the cool paradox outfits either.
Maybe it's just me..
Back to top Go down
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PSN : ManquQhapaq
Bananas : 6704

PostSubject: Re: Why dont i see most of...   Why dont i see most of... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:04 pm

people actually dont care much about the outfits. What most people are looking for are like better weapons and so on and dont forget the mm1. its sad i know
Back to top Go down
http://paradox.forumotion.eu
damn_it_man

damn_it_man

PostSubject: Re: Why dont i see most of...   Why dont i see most of... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Wow that is sad.well just to let you know appreciate the outfits n cool things you put out for everyone. And I'm not saying this just to be a kiss ass or Anything but i do use alot of the gs you n other ppl put up a really like them. I'm catually using the xmas one you put up.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Why dont i see most of...   Why dont i see most of... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:16 am

I've seen the 707 soldiers and the SAS soldiers around some. I've even seen some of my saves around a bit.

But yeah, they aren't around THAT much. I just go into a room and get instantly killed by an MM-1...
Back to top Go down
damn_it_man

damn_it_man

PostSubject: Re: Why dont i see most of...   Why dont i see most of... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:51 am

Yea that sux. You guys should make a offical paradox outfit or sumthin. I'd hella use it n tell ppl about paradox. Iv told a few ppl about the site already
Back to top Go down
Xxlilchucky123xX

Xxlilchucky123xX

PSN : Xxlilchuchy123xX
Bananas : 5435

PostSubject: Re: Why dont i see most of...   Why dont i see most of... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:56 pm

i know one thing for me and a friend of mine (inama) we like the costumes but and binoculars but wat we do is go and do the offline online gun glitch and get the m24sws cuz we both love to snipe actulay i think he is starting to use vsv but he still has the costumes i dont care about the guns. by the way DKT u should probly take more than one vaction cuz its seems to me like it would over welming to have so many people asking for stuff PEOPLE JUST BE THANKFUL FOR WAT U GET NOT B GREEDDY!!!!!!

P.S. plz mind the spelling i could not spell to save my life
Back to top Go down
damn_it_man

damn_it_man

PostSubject: Re: Why dont i see most of...   Why dont i see most of... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Yea well this is the only site I use.I tried signing up with op7ix along time ago they didnt let me in so I was like fuck them anyways. But since I got on paradox iv been using alot of the gs they put up. I wanna get my own gs but if I can't then it's ok with me
Back to top Go down
yogiman101

yogiman101

PSN : yogiman101
Bananas : 5536

PostSubject: Re: Why dont i see most of...   Why dont i see most of... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Yeah man i see the 707 alot.
And mm1 ppl are gay...
But you got a point but im still on a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why dont i see most of...   Why dont i see most of... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why dont i see most of...
Page 1 of 1