The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me goofing off in a Classic match

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gast

Me goofing off in a Classic match Empty
PostSubject: Me goofing off in a Classic match   Me goofing off in a Classic match I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Yes, I was up to no good last night with a satchel save I made in a Classic match.

A satchel save is just a save that give you the demo bomb automatically, but you can use it unless you are planting on a demo target. Which means you can drop it and someone else will pick it up.

But they can't use it either, because it was only a classic game. So, the satchels kept adding up.
And whenever I respawned, I would add another satchel to the mix.

Here are some pics:

Me goofing off in a Classic match 2drb2pe

Me goofing off in a Classic match 33otkb6

If you were in that match, I am terribly sorry lol. It was crazy. I was trying to die as much as I could to spread my satchels around.
And pretty soon, the entire map was just littered with satchels and everyone was sooooo confused.

But it was fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Xx_WriThEr_xX

Xx_WriThEr_xX

PSN : xX_WrithEr_Xx & zXBOiZE-KilL3RXz
Bananas : 5213

PostSubject: Re: Me goofing off in a Classic match   Me goofing off in a Classic match I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:27 pm

HAHAHA lol! man!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ex-klan.forummotion.com
sniper68

sniper68

PSN : SNiPeKILLER-X, x~LiLxWAYN€-_X
Bananas : 5233

PostSubject: Re: Me goofing off in a Classic match   Me goofing off in a Classic match I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:55 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
firetv10

firetv10

PSN : firetv10
Bananas : 4992

PostSubject: Re: Me goofing off in a Classic match   Me goofing off in a Classic match I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:21 pm

yeh ive done that before in a class mode the guy told me to go plant the the bomb and when we got there he was like wtf! lol
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Me goofing off in a Classic match   Me goofing off in a Classic match I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:28 am

I've decided to never do that again lol

It was way too hectic and nobody had a clue what was going on Razz
Back to top Go down
sirte

PSN : sirte1
Bananas : 5625

PostSubject: Re: Me goofing off in a Classic match   Me goofing off in a Classic match I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:08 am

I was in a game like that and every 5 seconds it would say "the seals have the bomb or we have the bomb" and got really hectic as you said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me goofing off in a Classic match   Me goofing off in a Classic match I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me goofing off in a Classic match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PaRaDoX™ Site :: Archive :: Discussing The World :: Pictures :: Other-
Jump to: