The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what have you been playing

Go down 
+3
sirte
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
DeeKayTastic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PSN : ManquQhapaq
Bananas : 6674

what have you been playing Empty
PostSubject: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:41 pm

Easy Questions:

What have you been playing after ftb3 and which game did you enjoy most?

I for myself discovered Arma 2, which is a war simulator on PC. No ranks or stuff and the focus is on tactical gameplay. There exists various Custom Missions, aswell as mods. You might have heard about a mission called "Wasteland" and most likely about the famous "DayZ" Mod which originates from Arma 2.

But so far my biggest discovery is "Dark Souls". Believe it or not, it was reggie who told me about it. At first i was kind of sceptical about it, but I was still willing to give it a try.
And now it's one of my favourite games of all times, having spent, literally, hundreds of hours with the game. It's essentially an 3rd person RPG; you are in a fantasy world and supposedly the Chosen Undead. You kill other undeads who are gone hollow in order to get souls, which is like a currency to level up, upgrade weapons (sword, axe, katana,...). Now comes the twist: If you die, you lose all of your held souls and ALL the ennenmies respawn. Its though, but there are also "checkpoints". and overall there are no cheap deaths. If you die, its your fault and you will be punished. Sometimes this is frustrating, many people even fail at the tutorial level (!), but it's also extremely rewarding. And if you are really struggeling, you can "summon" another player to your world. Now that's another big aspect of this game, in short words: normally you cannot summon other people, but when you are able to, you are also able to get "invaded"; that's when another player comes into your wolrd to killl you!
Too long, didn't read: good innovative RPG.

So, share your thoughts about games you've played so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://paradox.forumotion.eu
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PSN : PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
Bananas : 5964

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:38 am

sounds cool
Back to top Go down
http://ftb3gamesavesunlimin.forumotion.com/
sirte

PSN : sirte1
Bananas : 5595

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:32 am

ya it does sound cool, ive been playing Bf3 its a lot of fun.
I also got into the beta of Warframe a third person shooter Co-op rpg where you run through missions either hacking your enemies to death with a sword or your gun. its cool but needs a lot of work. nothing else really. its too bad that no one really checks on here anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:06 pm

warframe the f2p game on pc? I'm downloading it right now, you wanna play sometime?
Back to top Go down
sirte

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:00 am

Ya definitely.
Its not fun unless you play with someone.
Back to top Go down
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:17 pm

yeah maybe I get reggie to play with us but i don't think he likes these kind of games. I sent you contact possibilities in your private message box.
Back to top Go down
sirte

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:03 pm

got them cant wait to play some more
Back to top Go down
XaX_Phoenix

PSN : XaX_Phoenix
Bananas : 4946

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Been busy with school, but played a lot of BF3, Farcry3, Skyrim, a little ARMA, and replaying a lot of the old FF games. Just hopped on here and was surprised to see the last post in this year
Back to top Go down
sirte

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:44 pm

ya there are only a few of us still active so keep posting! Hopefully more people will come back.
Back to top Go down
XaX_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:09 pm

I can't really see people coming back without the site finding a purpose, right now it is just nostalgia that brings people back here I think. But it would be cool to just have a place for all of us to chat again
Back to top Go down
sirte

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:09 am

Ya i hope that will happen but who knows
Back to top Go down
XaX_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:36 am

yea, maybe, but I would bet my money elsewhere. It is funny though, I still carry my psp on me everywhere I go, mostly for the music, but also cause I got so used to it. Anybody on here have the vita? Some people are telling me to get that and to start coding on there but I am kinda broke. Is there a community on there?
Back to top Go down
sirte

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:02 am

I have a Vita and it is very great little device. i know both DK and Reggie have a Vita as well. i think it is definitely worth the buy now that the price has gone down on both the system as well as the memory cards. If you have Netflix this is definitely a great device to watch it on. Now luckily there are more and more games coming out on vita. Hopefully coming soon vita will get some really good AAA titles. I really dont know of communities i mostly just do open lobby stuff or go into lobbies with DK, so i cannot help you there. I do not know if coding is as open as it was on the psp but then again i have not tried it yet nor do i want to. I would say go try one out and see if you like it. it truly depend son the person if they will like a vita or not. there is music available  but the vita is a little bit bigger i dont know if that would work for you. the screen is really good looking and can play most hd shows at full quality on netflix but matters on internet connection.
Terraria is confirmed coming to the vita and was supposed to come out in the summer but will hopefully be here in the holiday season. Minecraft has been rumored to be coming to the vita.
If you have anymore Qs  about the vita let me know ill try and answer them.

Victory Dance  sirte🎅 rendeer
Back to top Go down
Legacy75

PSN : Legacy75
Bananas : 4395

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:07 am

i play xbox and gta san andreas pc.
Back to top Go down
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7031

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:49 am

I've been playing Battlefield. If anyone plays that and I remember you, ill add you.

PSN: zxElementzx-
Back to top Go down
socomgaming

PSN : mrboywonda
Bananas : 4944

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:52 pm

Sad I really miss these days! I've been playing COD on XBOX One. If anyone sees this add me on XBL my gamertag is Freixtch  My YouTube is www.youtube.com/freixtch I am MrBoyWonda Ahh these were the days and in a few months I'll be going off to college.
Back to top Go down
socomgaming

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:53 pm

If you read this and i don't respond email me at freixtch@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
socomgaming

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:55 pm

omg I can't stop posting but I have Bl4ck KiD as a friend on XBL! So cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what have you been playing   what have you been playing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what have you been playing
Page 1 of 1