The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pRo Tournement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nicjohn1

nicjohn1

PSN : nicjohn
Bananas : 5721

pRo Tournement Empty
PostSubject: pRo Tournement   pRo Tournement I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Ok well since this tournement with marquis is getting almost done i thought i would make one of my own. Well since my favorite show big brother just got done i thought that that would be a great layout for the tournement. So if you have seen that show and how it works then you have a head start. Ok so theres going to be between 12 and 14 people in this tournement. You can apply for the tournement at the prounit site. Which is prounit.tk This tournement is going to be organized like were going to have a big staff. Very respected hopefully. During the competitions and during the time the tourney is not going, its still going cause in big brother u are by yourself. U vs the whole house. So what you can do at anytime is make deals with someone like if i win hoh then ur not going up next week. Or like u can promise someone a final 3 or 5 deal or something like that. Like so ur not alone. The winner is going to get a prize or two but not sure yet. There might even be a second place price. Ok now below are the steps on this tourney:

1. There is a head of household competition. The winner is safe for the whole week(time until someone is evicted). By the way for the competitions. Were going ot make up them like sometime before it comes time to make the room. Then its usually to going to be a free for all. But well see. Then the head of household nominates 2 people.

2. Those two people and the hoh (head of household) gets to play in veto competition with some other people. The winner can veto one of the nominees off the block(the place where the two nominees are). Or they can choose not to use it. Also one more thing if someone that is not a nominee and wins the veto can use the veto to bring some one off the block and keep him/her self safe (like wont go up).

3. Nominations: Everyone in house votes who they want to be evicted except the 2 nominees and the hoh. But the people can only choose one of the nominees to be evicted. HOH only votes in time of a tie. Then thats it for the a week. Like a week is the usual time but well probably take like 5 day per hoh.

THats basically it. But one more thing is: that whoever has watched big brother on cbs knows there is twists. What is a twist? A twist is something not expected and can usually be voted to happen by america. Which america is the people on ftb3 not in the tourney.

How to apply: Go to prounit.tk. Register on the site. Then go to the post in the Tournement section. THen look for the forum in that section called like apply or something like that.

Also stay active on ther to find out the weeks details on what happened. Were going ot be making a page for the tournement.

Were still also coming up with a name for it too. If you have any suggestions for it then just tell me.

Also one last thing. For the competitions: they will be recorded and posted on the site. So whatever u do will be seen by everyone.

Thats all for now so i hope u join and apply or u can just watch and apply for the season 2. Cause this is season1.
Back to top Go down
[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

PSN : X-TrueLegend-X
Bananas : 5685

pRo Tournement Empty
PostSubject: Re: pRo Tournement   pRo Tournement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:04 am

I triple facepalm this post cause marquis clearly said after the current ongoing tournament I will make a few more but you have to register at the ForeverLegendz website.
Back to top Go down
http://foreverlegendz.net/
nicjohn1

nicjohn1

pRo Tournement Empty
PostSubject: Re: pRo Tournement   pRo Tournement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:09 am

o ok. Cause he is helping me with this one a little. But i thought his right now was his ftb3 retirment tournament. But ok. But still this is mine right now.
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6678

pRo Tournement Empty
PostSubject: Re: pRo Tournement   pRo Tournement I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:13 pm

My reaction to this.
Sleep
Back to top Go down
[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

PSN : X-TrueLegend-X
Bananas : 5685

pRo Tournement Empty
PostSubject: Re: pRo Tournement   pRo Tournement I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:03 pm

ExTiinXion wrote:
My reaction to this.
Sleep
My Reaction to your post pRo Tournement Claps
Back to top Go down
http://foreverlegendz.net/
nicjohn1

nicjohn1

pRo Tournement Empty
PostSubject: Re: pRo Tournement   pRo Tournement I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:07 am

my reaction to johnny ?
Back to top Go down
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PSN : PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
Bananas : 5971

pRo Tournement Empty
PostSubject: Re: pRo Tournement   pRo Tournement I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:20 am

i don’t see why people are so like put downs these days nicjohn god idea if you don’t like it you don’t have to post it jonny or tl that is just my op but good idea nicjohn
Back to top Go down
http://ftb3gamesavesunlimin.forumotion.com/
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7038

pRo Tournement Empty
PostSubject: Re: pRo Tournement   pRo Tournement I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:36 am

ExTiinXion wrote:
My reaction to this.
Sleep
i beg to differ Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pRo Tournement Empty
PostSubject: Re: pRo Tournement   pRo Tournement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pRo Tournement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PaRaDoX™ Site :: Archive :: Discussing The World :: Announcements/News-
Jump to: