The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For you people that retire to often.

Go down 
+3
nicjohn1
MattJeTe®
ExTiinXion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6679

For you people that retire to often. Empty
PostSubject: For you people that retire to often.   For you people that retire to often. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:51 am

You see how the older people retire?
ex. DeeKayTastic, reggie_gakil, zkobman, etc.

You did not see them make 100 retirement threads. They made ONE and left for good. They did not BULLSHIT on their retirement. Even though you can't really retire on this kind of game you can quit.. I guess they used the term RETIRE because that's what everyone usually says.

But anyhow. The people that were always here to help the forums out and still read topics. I'm pretty sure not just me but they are tired of reading 100 retirement threads from one person.

EX. matt... ily and everything but you made loads of retirement posts and never actually retired. then you came back. and you said you were also gonna retire in heartbeat's retirement post.

My question is this..

Did zkobman and them ever come back?
Noooo.
Well i know DeeKayTastic pops on to see how things are going. He created this so of course. As he said it was a good experience.

I'm getting lost so let me close this up.

If your going to retire.. retire.
If your retiring from FTB3 it means your not getting on ever again. Its like quitting.
Be specific. you can be TAKING A BREAK from ftb3 which is you not being dedicated as you used to.

Well im not no teacher just people are tired of reading you 1000th retirement post you could say. THEN DONT READ IT. But you put it on the forum. So we get curious and what not.

Post interesting stuff not a competition on who retires the most. lmao. Go to a retirement home for that joint.

you look dumb. matt ily lol. but yeah no offence but some people look dumb making 100 retirement posts. Just saying so maybe you people can think about how people look at you some of you may consider it some of you might be like: idc what people think ya dig?
Back to top Go down
MattJeTe®

MattJeTe®

PSN : megaelitexx
Bananas : 6085

PostSubject: Re: For you people that retire to often.   For you people that retire to often. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:21 am

wow thanks johhn zo . -.- . Make me look like a dumb fuck .
Back to top Go down
nicjohn1

nicjohn1

PSN : nicjohn
Bananas : 5722

PostSubject: Re: For you people that retire to often.   For you people that retire to often. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 am

u are jk
Back to top Go down
Mrswager345

PSN : None of your damn bussiness :p
Bananas : 4727

PostSubject: Re: For you people that retire to often.   For you people that retire to often. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:24 am

matt said well there you go he said he was gonna retire hes gone and done for good . He sai hes sorry for not finishing the big bang save . He didnt wanna bother you guys anymore he said that something happened in life that woke him up and he realized he needed to move on . He said hes gone and done for good . And that dont worry you guys wont see him again unless you get a ps3 .
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6679

PostSubject: Re: For you people that retire to often.   For you people that retire to often. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:07 am

hey that wasnt going to you but you are on of those people.

MrsWager tell matt to get on aim and hes not leaving me
Back to top Go down
Mrswager345

PSN : None of your damn bussiness :p
Bananas : 4727

PostSubject: Re: For you people that retire to often.   For you people that retire to often. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:45 pm

He said ok that hes on aim all day.
Back to top Go down
H3A727-_-B3A75

H3A727-_-B3A75

PSN : brennan217 on FTB1,2,3
Bananas : 5662

PostSubject: Re: For you people that retire to often.   For you people that retire to often. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:58 pm

I have retired but as I stated, "If you see my online, don't bother to say hi." Instead of making Retirement posts, I said I will still be on PaRaDoX and FTB3. So I don't fall under this category, not that I was mentioned but I'm js.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pro-snipers.tk
XxR3COV3jZYxX

XxR3COV3jZYxX

PSN : D3lVlON1CjZ3FL3X, FrankFrank, XxjZ3COV3RYxX
Bananas : 5374

PostSubject: Re: For you people that retire to often.   For you people that retire to often. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:14 am

I said it only once lol. But I'm selling my Psp. So I'll make my official retirement soon. Don't worry I'll still make gamesaves and codes. On my lil brothers Psp. But yea then Im done with Psp when psvita comes out. Then I'll hack psvita and make codes for that Wink lol
Back to top Go down
http://Www.psphackers.forumotion.com
sirte

PSN : sirte1
Bananas : 5603

PostSubject: Re: For you people that retire to often.   For you people that retire to often. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:31 pm

lol good point johnny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For you people that retire to often.   For you people that retire to often. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For you people that retire to often.
Page 1 of 1