The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD

Go down 
2 posters

Id that song Rockin' or what?!
H*ll yeah!!!
PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD I_vote_lcap50%PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
I guess.. ?
PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD I_vote_lcap25%PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
What song? (WHAT. -.-)
PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD I_vote_lcap25%PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Ghost

PSN : gelomix1... call me Ghost or die.
Bananas : 4833

PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD Empty
PostSubject: PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD   PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:37 am

If you guys have it and don't mind i can have it, i'd like to have the name of the music that was used in the PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... I really think that song was catchy, so if you guys don't mind, a Song title, who's it by, and or an mp3 download to the song would be very appreciated by me... please...

I know i've acted like a bitch during the Banner Competition.... I'm very sorry... please forgive me.. -sigh-... but what the hell? If you guys can't forgive me i'll even give ya my Awesome g-save Smile it isn't my newest so... check out the link in the description for my website Smile

* BTW, This g-save is...

Primary :

FAMAS F1
High Scope
Pistol Laser 2
Muzzle Break
F-2K Front Grip

Secondary:

Desert Eagle
High Scope
Pistol Laser 2
Muzzle Break
MM1 (Do not use unless enemy team uses Smile

Seals :
Head: 707 Elite
Torso: Wraith Civilian
Legs: Camo (Forgot what is callled -.-)

Mercs :
Head: 707 Elite
Torso: Civilian Wraith
Legs: Camo with White Stripes

DOWNLOAD HERE

If ya like my save, you can check out my new g-save at my website.

Last edited by Ghost on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:43 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put the weps in =.=)
Back to top Go down
H3A727-_-B3A75

H3A727-_-B3A75

PSN : brennan217 on FTB1,2,3
Bananas : 5632

PostSubject: Re: PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD   PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:47 am

Dude. Download the 2011 Package. It comes with a folder called Music and has all three of the songs. Kid Cudi demo tapes
Back to top Go down
http://www.pro-snipers.tk
Ghost

PSN : gelomix1... call me Ghost or die.
Bananas : 4833

PostSubject: Re: PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD   PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:49 am

H3A727-_-B3A75 wrote:
Dude. Download the 2011 Package. It comes with a folder called Music and has all three of the songs. Kid Cudi demo tapes

Errr... wheres the 2011 package ? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD   PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PaRaDoX Imposter Generator... Music? xD
Page 1 of 1