The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce

Go down 
+4
nicjohn1
MuddFlapp13
deadly_player007
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PSN : PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
Bananas : 5943

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce Empty
PostSubject: PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce   PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:51 am

let me tell you how i found this site and became friends with deek well i wanted a save with modded wepons and i went to op7ix.com and no one wanted to make me a save and i signed up on biosaves no one wanted to make me a save so i met deek in a room one day and saw him wit a clan i wanted to join first he ignored me than he sent me a invite without telling me i joined someone told me about his site so i signed up i requested a save to deek he did it in like half a day ever since i have ben bff’s with deek he has always has helped me like i could not hack so deek made a game for me just for me that u did not have to hack with or have cfw its just like the px edit but better he trusted me with everything one thing i regret is that i leaked the origanial px edit but i told him he forgave me and still trusted me just cause of that i tried to help this site as much as i could i hope i did i made a new acount advertizing this site called PaRaDoX_COMUNITY wich is how i got my name wich i later became the px clan leader and i became a real hacker i finily have cfw but i have lost that acount i think i am baned but o well i still am trying to get it back and im curently using my tc acount but with a imposter called PaRaDoX_COMUNITY well the reason i made this post is because i need to study for my boat licences and i have a job at my dads race shop so im trying to make money so i still will be on but not as much atleast for the summer i will be on on my days off but i need to make money its more importent i need to go to coulage and get a good job sorry for the spelling im not that good in that i hope people remember me and see how i started and ended so pce i love yall

Last edited by PaRaDoX_COMUNITY on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ftb3gamesavesunlimin.forumotion.com/
deadly_player007

deadly_player007

PSN : deadly_player007/sniping_pro007
Bananas : 5241

PostSubject: Re: PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce   PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:16 am

Man not you too dude but like i said to everyone who left: All the best and hope you do good dude. We'll never forget you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.3litecoders.tk/
MuddFlapp13

PSN : MuddFlapp13
Bananas : 4889

PostSubject: Re: PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce   PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:30 am

oh my god.... why?!!!!

Stay
Back to top Go down
http://www.l3gion.tk
nicjohn1

nicjohn1

PSN : nicjohn
Bananas : 5693

PostSubject: Re: PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce   PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:54 am

mudd i love ur sig and this sucks whos next to retire? dam this stinks
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6650

PostSubject: Re: PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce   PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:31 am

Pce homeboy thanks for everything you have done for me. Thanks for being there when i needed you. Thanks for being a good friend. I'm not gonna lie when i first met you you pissed me off to the limit where i wanted to just MMMM ruin your socom life. But that would be O.C so i was like let me chill. After a while we became good friends and i regret how i treated you in the beginning. Hope you forgive me idk if you ever did lol.

Since your still gonna get on but not as much. PM me and follow me on socom Smile
Have a good summmer.
Back to top Go down
reggie gakil
Reggie G'Akil
Reggie G'Akil
reggie gakil

PSN : reggie_gakil, wwe00003
Bananas : 5573

PostSubject: Re: PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce   PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:43 am

peace bro good luck for your life
Back to top Go down
http://paradox.forumotion.eu
MuddFlapp13

PSN : MuddFlapp13
Bananas : 4889

PostSubject: Re: PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce   PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:29 pm

@Nicjohn, i made it myself. Wink

But who else thinks Pradox is going to go down the drain?
Back to top Go down
http://www.l3gion.tk
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY

PSN : PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
Bananas : 5943

PostSubject: Re: PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce   PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:33 pm

thank you jonny and i did forgive you after you forgave me for puting ur clan outfit on this site by mistake and i iwll pm you 1nce in a wile i iwll be on socom more often then here so i gues i will you see you on socom and raggie i never realy met you besides on socom that 1 time but i wish you a good life
Back to top Go down
http://ftb3gamesavesunlimin.forumotion.com/
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5444

PostSubject: Re: PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce   PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Cya dude enjoy life maybe ill see u on ftb3 we nver know wish me n u could play ftb3 with each other once but it doesn't matter we will if fate desides cya bro have fun don't hurt self and yea
Back to top Go down
nicjohn1

nicjohn1

PSN : nicjohn
Bananas : 5693

PostSubject: Re: PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce   PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:31 pm

nice mudd and also i hope px dosent go down the drain.
Back to top Go down
sirte

PSN : sirte1
Bananas : 5574

PostSubject: Re: PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce   PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:02 am

Cya Bro good hanging with you sorry to see you go hopefully we can play on socom or Xbox. Have a good summer though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce   PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PaRaDoX_COMUNITY-tcdancer-says-pce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PaRaDoX™ Site :: Archive :: Discussing The World :: Announcements/News-
Jump to: