The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness

Go down 
+26
cocobeanz94
killer0bang
psp24
sonicblast223
NumberNine
brendon246
@ ♕c®áZý-_ⓘⓒⓔ_- ™
Xxlilchucky123xX
MuddFlapp13
D-Guzman_768
[4Ł]T®uєŁegend
$hoot
alvint96
xShoot-3mUp.-
sirte
@ @ †ĦƏ √€Ģ℮µ₫ª®¥ ∟¦©ĸ₤ⁿ™
FrozeB187™
Devilbird98
nicjohn1
tom
dart314
deadly_player007
PaRaDoX_COMUNITY
ExTiinXion
uNiVejZsAl
DeeKayTastic
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MuddFlapp13

PSN : MuddFlapp13
Bananas : 4918

Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Do u need CFW 4 it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.l3gion.tk
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PSN : ManquQhapaq
Bananas : 6682

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:15 pm

MuddFlapp13 wrote:
Do u need CFW 4 it?

No.

It works On any firmwarw higher than 6.31
Back to top Go down
http://paradox.forumotion.eu
alvint96

alvint96

PSN : choochooTRAN
Bananas : 5226

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:40 am

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh i did it!11
Back to top Go down
Xxlilchucky123xX

Xxlilchucky123xX

PSN : Xxlilchuchy123xX
Bananas : 5413

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:55 pm

omfg this is such bull crape i cant download it it i go to download it says it will take over 2 hours about an hour inthe down load it says sever has reset cant inish download crap and it shuts of the download i need help DK plz help i am stuck wat do i do i hav exceded my download limit on mega up load
Back to top Go down
@ ♕c®áZý-_ⓘⓒⓔ_- ™

PSN : ????
Bananas : 4776

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:53 pm

haha i have it and its awesome! but i hate were u cant play the game offline:(
Back to top Go down
brendon246

PSN : brendon246
Bananas : 4975

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Its only 415 MB?
Back to top Go down
NumberNine

PSN : N/A
Bananas : 4713

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:51 am

Thats pretty simple, if you think about it..
Back to top Go down
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:43 am

Xxlilchucky123xX wrote:
omfg this is such bull crape i cant download it it i go to download it says it will take over 2 hours about an hour inthe down load it says sever has reset cant inish download crap and it shuts of the download i need help DK plz help i am stuck wat do i do i hav exceded my download limit on mega up load

Usually megaupload gives 100-500 kb/s download rate.

So eitherways you try to download it trough deposit or try it again with megaupload later before you go to bed.
Back to top Go down
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:46 am

brendon246 wrote:
Its only 415 MB?

The actual game is in the .zip file which is compressed, but its around 600 mb i think (unzipped).

I could also have made it 10 mb big but it would take you ages to uncompress it Wink and it would require you additional software.
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5473

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:18 am

Cya deekay we gona miss u we all will grow up and move on nothing will be able to stop us. I for one was about to return but. Gotinto ipod paintball and minecraft so ill cya u guys in the future if fate let's us
Back to top Go down
MuddFlapp13

PSN : MuddFlapp13
Bananas : 4918

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:28 am

We need a tutorial on how to download it.
Becuase i'm having troubles too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l3gion.tk
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:48 pm

MuddFlapp13 wrote:
We need a tutorial on how to download it.
Becuase i'm having troubles too.

its easy:

Click on the link, wait, click skip ad, chose eitherways megaupload or deposit file and download it.

I dont really see where the problem is, so pleas explain where you have issues
Back to top Go down
psp24

PSN : rajjak24
Bananas : 5659

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:01 pm

My pc has pradox set at homepage thats a subject to change.....

Anyway here
http://paradoxikal-px-edition.co.cc/

Its externaly hosted so you wont face any legal problems (if you do Ill handle that)
Back to top Go down
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:18 pm

psp24 wrote:

Anyway here

Its externaly hosted so you wont face any legal problems (if you do Ill handle that)

looks good. My question is : can you make it PSP browser compatible? so people would, (just an example) go pxedition.cz.cc with there psp, getting redirected to the psp friendly site & be able to download it straight trough their PSP (i know how make the download PSP compatibel)

If so, I would reupload it (the px edition) so no more need for megaupload which causes a lot of trouble for some users here
Back to top Go down
psp24

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:07 pm

The site is psp compatible I can reduce the images so they fit the psp and I can upload it to a site that is psp compatible with or without direct links.
Back to top Go down
psp24

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Edit Im working on the mobile version it will be up in a few hours/minutes
Back to top Go down
psp24

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:40 pm

I had to face redirection errors page not found errors but its done Very Happy
if you go on it on your psp you will be taken to the "psp" page I dont know if the code supports safari or opera....
Back to top Go down
psp24

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Oh and about the direct DL we could do this upload the Eboot then when a user has downloaded the Eboot they use adhoc file transfer to put it in the game folder unless you can make a download link with the folder and it saves to the game folder...
Back to top Go down
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:23 pm

psp24 wrote:
Oh and about the direct DL we could do this upload the Eboot then when a user has downloaded the Eboot they use adhoc file transfer to put it in the game folder unless you can make a download link with the folder and it saves to the game folder...

Yes i can make a PSP frienly download, where the eboot is installed just like it would do if you would download it trough the PSN Store.

Do you have limited bandwith or so, tell me about your server.

Well as you know how to handle things like server and setting up a file, i will open a new FTP account for you on my own server, where you can upload your work.

From now on, please send me a PM about the latest updates, i will send you pass and so as soon as possible.

To our community:
it looks like we are able to support direct downloading straight on your PSP. However this will take atleast 24 hours to set everything up, so be patient
Back to top Go down
psp24

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:46 pm

j
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5473

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:59 pm

why cant this work for m33 ughhhh i wanted this so bad
Back to top Go down
psp24

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Ive pmed you on how to make it work
Back to top Go down
D-Guzman_768

D-Guzman_768

PSN : D-Guzman_768
Bananas : 5047

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:00 pm

It is around 674 MB. and dude its awesome DK ur a prodigy man i love you(NO HOMO) for this.Thanks Again for the Release!
Back to top Go down
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7039

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:02 am

DeeKayTastic wrote:
psp24 wrote:

Anyway here

looks good. My question is : can you make it PSP browser compatible? so people would, (just an example) go pxedition.cz.cc with there psp, getting redirected to the psp friendly site & be able to download it straight trough their PSP (i know how make the download PSP compatibel)

If so, I would reupload it (the px edition) so no more need for megaupload which causes a lot of trouble for some users here
theres a plugin to DL from megaupload.
Back to top Go down
killer0bang

PSN : killer0bang
Bananas : 4866

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:17 pm

i carnt get on the page it keeps refreshing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness   Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, i'm DeeKayTastic :DK and I bring you some awesomeness
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next