The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much would u pay for the NGP?

Go down 
3 posters

How Much Money Would u Pay?
Not Buying One
How much would u pay for the NGP? I_vote_lcap0%How much would u pay for the NGP? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
How much would u pay for the NGP? I_vote_lcap0%How much would u pay for the NGP? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
$100-$250
How much would u pay for the NGP? I_vote_lcap63%How much would u pay for the NGP? I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
$251-$300
How much would u pay for the NGP? I_vote_lcap13%How much would u pay for the NGP? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
$300-$400
How much would u pay for the NGP? I_vote_lcap13%How much would u pay for the NGP? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
$400-$600
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7031

How much would u pay for the NGP? Empty
PostSubject: How much would u pay for the NGP?   How much would u pay for the NGP? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:54 pm

Sony announced the release of their new PSP, the NGP.
How much would you be ready to pay, when the console is released, for the NGP?
Please answer as honestly as possible, taking into account as many parameters as you can. Keep in mind that the specs sound awesome today, but will be much less impressive in one year, when the device is released. Remeber it also plays most ps3 games. Also take into account the prices of smartphones, tablets, the 3DS, etc...

Last edited by xShoot-3mUp.- on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xxlilchucky123xX

Xxlilchucky123xX

PSN : Xxlilchuchy123xX
Bananas : 5405

PostSubject: Re: How much would u pay for the NGP?   How much would u pay for the NGP? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:12 am

i not reak sure for lo of reasns one of them is that i know the price is going to be more than the ps3 is now and i would just have that cuz its easy and a lot more people will play instead so the most i would pay for it probly around $200 at most
Back to top Go down
MuddFlapp13

PSN : MuddFlapp13
Bananas : 4910

PostSubject: Re: How much would u pay for the NGP?   How much would u pay for the NGP? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:28 am

I'm going to get it for Christmas.

So, my parents are paying for it, not me. Razz

But i would say $300 most.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l3gion.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much would u pay for the NGP?   How much would u pay for the NGP? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much would u pay for the NGP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PaRaDoX™ Site :: Archive :: Discussing The World :: Questions & Answers-
Jump to: