The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what up with psn?!?!

Go down 
+4
XxPERRYx
FrozeB187™
the_skiler
$hoot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
$hoot

PSN : anonymous
Bananas : 5114

what up with psn?!?! Empty
PostSubject: what up with psn?!?!   what up with psn?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:59 pm

i have been trying to login and it gives me, "An error has occurred. You have been signed out of playstation network" is it maintenance or what?
Back to top Go down
the_skiler

the_skiler

PSN : Xx-SKILL3RxX
Bananas : 5161

PostSubject: Re: what up with psn?!?!   what up with psn?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:04 pm

something to do with PSN
Back to top Go down
FrozeB187™

FrozeB187™

PSN : FrozeB187
Bananas : 5121

PostSubject: Re: what up with psn?!?!   what up with psn?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:19 pm

same thing with i was just talkin to baby boy and johnny last night i try going online my ps3 its says the same thing ,try going online on my psp and again says the same thing. sony is pissing me off
Back to top Go down
http://www.unpuregaming.tk
$hoot

PSN : anonymous
Bananas : 5114

PostSubject: Re: what up with psn?!?!   what up with psn?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:45 pm

“While we are investigating the cause of the Network outage, we wanted to alert you that it may be a full day or two before we’re able to get the service completely back up and running. Thank you very much for your patience while we work to resolve this matter. Please stay tuned to this space for more details, and we’ll update you again as soon as we can.” This was on playstation twitter that is were I found link
Back to top Go down
XxPERRYx

PSN : XxPERRYx
Bananas : 4996

PostSubject: Re: what up with psn?!?!   what up with psn?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:13 pm

This is why its down......

Update 3: Anonymous has released another statement via its site. This time, the group states that it is suspending its attack and not going after the PlayStation Network as it would negatively impact innocent players. However, the press release goes on to state that some hackers might still be attacking the PSN, but that they're not necessarily with Anonymous. The full statement is below.
Back to top Go down
XxPERRYx

PSN : XxPERRYx
Bananas : 4996

PostSubject: Re: what up with psn?!?!   what up with psn?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Greetings, Sony Customers And PS3 Users. We are Anonymous. During the last few days, Anonymous has been targeting Sony for their outrageous treatment of not only PS3 users and jailbreakers, but also of the general public. Their propaganda regarding jailbreaking implies that it encourages piracy and thereby makes people lose their jobs, whereas jailbreaking actually just means you are making YOUR device do what it should do. Imagine if Microsoft forced you to use Internet Explorer instead of Firefox or Chrome. Imagine if they denied users from using any other web browser than their own. Many people would obviously be pissed..

REALLY THEY ARE JUST NOOBS.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
damn_it_man

damn_it_man

PSN : damn_it_man
Bananas : 5300

PostSubject: Re: what up with psn?!?!   what up with psn?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:05 pm

dude i was all pissed off cuz i thought sum! was usein my psn account n then i came on there n seen u guys r havin trouble too. shiiiiit i was about to flip. i like how these fuckers tell you wats goin on
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6679

PostSubject: Re: what up with psn?!?!   what up with psn?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:49 pm

oh wow. this is bullshit. a full day or two??? its fucking thursday this started at like 2am or 3am i think that when i couldnt get back on.

well.. i guess i'll just have to work on ExTiinXioN V2 now
Back to top Go down
uNiVejZsAl

PSN : u7VdEad, DesZ- & z-SfX--z
Bananas : 5498

PostSubject: Re: what up with psn?!?!   what up with psn?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:55 pm

problably fixing it for the NGP ; test run or just fixing it
Back to top Go down
http://www.onehitgamer.com
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7039

PostSubject: Re: what up with psn?!?!   what up with psn?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:58 am

once they put out the npg good bye psp Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what up with psn?!?!   what up with psn?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what up with psn?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PaRaDoX™ Site :: Archive :: Discussing The World :: Announcements/News-
Jump to: