The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My retirement again?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX

PSN : None of ur business :D
Bananas : 5115

My retirement again? Empty
PostSubject: My retirement again?   My retirement again? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Well after many thoughts i have decided to quit socom and maybe psp unless some good and exciting comes out (which i bought). Since my final testing coming up real fast can't believe its already that time i won't be playing much. I also bought a ds because some of my good old friends from socom and real life told me. You can judge me all you want but i will never be too old to play some of my childhood games like mario, pokemon, golden sun etc... Quiting psp because psp is believe it or not is DEAD no one can say its not dead.. but the ds i for some reason enjoy playing. But i will still be active on the site. Ftb3 is dead none of the original people are here therefore it is not interesting to me. So so long my friends and haters hope to see you guys someday when the ngp comes out for those who are buying it. but i will still try to be active in the site. Goodbye Neutral
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6678

PostSubject: Re: My retirement again?   My retirement again? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:01 pm

bye bro. ive been on all my accounts. and you just never came on after 3 weeks of getting you back lmao
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6678

PostSubject: Re: My retirement again?   My retirement again? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:03 pm

and. ima miss you nh
Back to top Go down
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PSN : ManquQhapaq
Bananas : 6681

PostSubject: Re: My retirement again?   My retirement again? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:07 pm