The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's official

Go down 
+3
uNiVejZsAl
nicjohn1
damn_it_man
7 posters
AuthorMessage
damn_it_man

damn_it_man

PSN : damn_it_man
Bananas : 5292

It's official  Empty
PostSubject: It's official    It's official  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:13 am

Fuck..I damn it man the last original member of m4h have left and is now in 107. It fuckin sucks so bad. It sucked havin to leave but it's over now.damn.. We were one of the best now it's over.. Son of a bitch....

Rest in peace M3RC$ 4 H!R3
Back to top Go down
Gast

It's official  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official    It's official  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:26 pm

I was in M4H for a few days, back in the day.

And I remember when my long time clan eventually split up. We had a bunch of names, so you probably seen us a few times. Everyone just disappeared and moved on. It sucked. So I clan hopped for a bit, and then went solo.
Back to top Go down
nicjohn1

nicjohn1

PSN : nicjohn
Bananas : 5714

It's official  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official    It's official  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:52 pm

yah 107 isnt coming on this game much anymore too
Back to top Go down
Gast

It's official  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official    It's official  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:42 pm

There are a lot of noob clans, people who haven't been in the game since the beginning. There aren't a lot of the original players around anymore. Like, none of my friends from back in the day even play anymore.
Back to top Go down
uNiVejZsAl

PSN : u7VdEad, DesZ- & z-SfX--z
Bananas : 5490

It's official  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official    It's official  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:49 pm

To tell you the truth my friend when ftb3 first came out made the
Clan M4h before someone stole our idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.onehitgamer.com
patrol360

patrol360

PSN : patrol360 and xMysticSoul
Bananas : 5212

It's official  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official    It's official  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:09 pm

DAMN IT MAN I MAKE THE CLAN AGAIN I WILL SURELY LEAD IT TO BE THE BEAST CLAN AND THE BEST CLAN AGAIN oh crap caps ftw... If you were to make the clan again I WOULD LOVE TO help you wiht M4H
Back to top Go down
patrol360

patrol360

PSN : patrol360 and xMysticSoul
Bananas : 5212

It's official  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official    It's official  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:10 pm

I ment that you make the clan and be incharge of it ill jsut be a helper Victory Dance
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6671

It's official  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official    It's official  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:55 pm

1. 1O7 is dead. im in 107 but left to boost a lil more.
2. If You dont get on much they gonna kick you out.
3. 1O7 the leaders are cool
4. im sorry for M4H Sad
5. partol you use mm1's wouldnt be to good to have a leader of M4H that uses mm1's no offence.
6. if you get tired of 1O7 hit me up. i got yupjay who left M4H not to long ago. i got zkobman as well. Its Just Like M4H. I kicked a couple people out who were abusing their hacks and lied to me cus they had an mm1. so yeah im keeping it legit. so doors are open for you.
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5465

It's official  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official    It's official  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Ah I hastill need to get an invite from ujohnny most of the clans I join the people leave I don't use an mm1 don't even got one. Its snipers rule a true sniper doesn't even hve an mm1 I joined B|H that's what I learned we nver used mm1 oc hacked sometimes but idc I hack and hve a gsave but no mm1 and I don't abuse it if I have one and I don't abuse meh hacks includin when I'm in a clan
Back to top Go down
damn_it_man

damn_it_man

It's official  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official    It's official  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:04 am

man it sucks dude i was kool with everyone in m4h n the leaders knew who damn it was it sucks loosin your clan. i hope one day i could rebuild the clan sum day but its had cuz i cant get on that often. i was able to get on yesterday n i seen everyone that gets on from the clan is now in other clans so i wish it was easy to say i could just start it all over again bt nt to many ppl would be down like i would damn. n thanks john i would like to say more rite now bt i have to work rite now ill be on later to share my toughts untill then PEACE!!
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

It's official  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official    It's official  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:48 am

damn_it_man wrote:
man it sucks dude i was kool with everyone in m4h n the leaders knew who damn it was it sucks loosin your clan. i hope one day i could rebuild the clan sum day but its had cuz i cant get on that often. i was able to get on yesterday n i seen everyone that gets on from the clan is now in other clans so i wish it was easy to say i could just start it all over again bt nt to many ppl would be down like i would damn. n thanks john i would like to say more rite now bt i have to work rite now ill be on later to share my toughts untill then PEACE!!

alright man i know how you feel dude. well as i said all you need to do is tell me and your in.
sonic -.- find me and ill sned you one lol
Back to top Go down
damn_it_man

damn_it_man

It's official  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official    It's official  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:25 am

kool man i sent u a friend invite n so u left 107 n mad ur own clan?
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

It's official  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official    It's official  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:16 am

damn_it_man wrote:
kool man i sent u a friend invite n so u left 107 n mad ur own clan?

im in 107 but the senso is always boosting and he has a job. and a life. spongebob liquid have a life... babyboy smoking his weed never gets on barely deos anymore. but i left to boost. spongebob will send me an invite when he gets a new router. i made my own clan on xXOwned_U_N1gaXx cus i got bored. so yeah but if i get kicke dout of 107 for double clanning i wont care i didnt care about the clan on xXOwned_U_N1gaXx at first but we're like another M4H pretty much legit and a botherhood.
Back to top Go down
damn_it_man

damn_it_man

It's official  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official    It's official  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:10 pm

oh shit idn i ran into babyboy n saked if i could join his clan n he said ok bt even if im able to get on n play it just wont b she same bn in another clan.n i sure it will end up like ftb2 n no one wil want to be on except a few hackers
Back to top Go down
sirte

PSN : sirte1
Bananas : 5595

It's official  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official    It's official  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:18 am

Sorry to hear about M4h i knew a couple of the originals but now they dont play good luck damm it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's official  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official    It's official  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's official
Page 1 of 1