The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)

Go down 
+5
MattJeTe®
sonicblast223
xShoot-3mUp.-
uNiVejZsAl
F2kawsome
9 posters
AuthorMessage
F2kawsome

PSN : snyper360
Bananas : 5527

My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) Empty
PostSubject: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:01 am

Sadly im retiring from gamesaves.With more homework sports etc i just dont have time.This dosent mean im done with socom though.
See i want to go out with a bang!So for my final gamesave im going to make not 1 but around 10 diffrent gamesaves.This way i can give people all types of gameplay styles.Still,i need some help.Sadly i dont have a eu cso.So i cant convert.IF someone could convert for me or send me a eu iso/cso that would be great.

A little update on some stuff im working on:
More and more im moving to coding(Undead i need some help).
I will make a video soon cause i dont know if i should release my codes.See i made a non host stop the violance.
=)

Stay updated
(Zkoban can u not take me off the develoepers yet plz)

F2k@wsome Victory Dance
lol!
Back to top Go down
F2kawsome

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:26 am

Woops i forgot to say i discovered today two new outfits never before seen to be used in my save!
Back to top Go down
uNiVejZsAl

PSN : u7VdEad, DesZ- & z-SfX--z
Bananas : 5468

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:31 am

Ill help you bro with coding and ur new code ill put in vip on my site
Just pm it to me I dont leak codes trust me
My new site is www.universalcoding.forumotion.com
I put you in vip and your tje group moderator
Back to top Go down
http://www.onehitgamer.com
xShoot-3mUp.-

xShoot-3mUp.-

PSN : zxElementzx-
Bananas : 7009

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:40 am

f2kawsome wrote:
Woops i forgot to say i discovered today two new outfits never before seen to be used in my save!
what they look like?
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:07 pm

f2kawsome wrote:

Me DK and Reggie have the code with everything in it. So if you found something, we probably already have it lol Razz
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5443

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:59 pm

O.o i wana learn codeing hahahahha i already am learnin java ahhahaha
mips.....they dont look so nice hahahah
but f2k i saw u with a jacket that deekay said he found .....
is it gona be featured in one of ur costumes and i can help i know bypasses and browser costume makin
Back to top Go down
F2kawsome

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:45 pm

iDK ZKOBAN if u guys have this but i think its pretty sexy and yes guys this gamesave pact will have the tan jacket =0
zkoban im send u pics and tell u guys the name but did can u convert?Cause i dont have a eu cso and im kinda mad ,that i cant make eu
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:14 pm

f2kawsome wrote:
iDK ZKOBAN if u guys have this but i think its pretty sexy and yes guys this gamesave pact will have the tan jacket =0
zkoban im send u pics and tell u guys the name but did can u convert?Cause i dont have a eu cso and im kinda mad ,that i cant make eu

I responded. And yes, what you found is in the complete code.
Back to top Go down
MattJeTe®

MattJeTe®

PSN : megaelitexx
Bananas : 6055

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Yo f2k im sorry to hear daht. Sad and wht sports do yuh play??
Back to top Go down
nicjohn1

nicjohn1

PSN : nicjohn
Bananas : 5692

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:40 pm

also f2k u should get on in the summer though cause lots of past great players for ftb3 say that they and a couple of their friends are getting on. ONe i know he is good but not the best player to play socom. But hes not a hacker. He quit socom for the fall and his friend from his clan is coming back they are monowar24 and dudeawesome and dudeawesomes bro legacy.
Back to top Go down
F2kawsome

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:48 am

elitematt wrote:
Yo f2k im sorry to hear daht. Sad and wht sports do yuh play??
kinda a wierd question im in wrestling i do football and i used to do hockey =)
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:51 am

Nicjohn he nver said he was quitin socom just stopin with make g-saves
Back to top Go down
nicjohn1

nicjohn1

PSN : nicjohn
Bananas : 5692

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:24 pm

i know but he shouldnt stop making g-saves cause hes pretty good at that
Back to top Go down
MattJeTe®

MattJeTe®

PSN : megaelitexx
Bananas : 6055

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Yea f2k was good at saves very good Smile and cool i play baseball in the spring /summer And football in late summer / and fall
Back to top Go down
sirte

PSN : sirte1
Bananas : 5573

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Sorry to hear that F2k hope for the best dude
Back to top Go down
F2kawsome

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:46 am

Dude that was a while ago and im not retereing =)
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6649

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:50 am

hell no ur not giving away the tan jacket to lil game save modded weapons using noobs. you better keep that shit to yourself like i do
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:50 am

hell no ur not giving away the tan jacket to lil game save modded weapons using noobs. you better keep that shit to yourself like i do
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:49 am

hey johnny if u callin me a gun modden noob ur wrong i do hell lot more than that
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:57 am

no. lol im saying he better not give the tan jacket to people who use modded weapons and shit. just use the tan jacket to make his personal outfits. if you have the ID for the tan jacket then good. make yourself shit. noobs out there dont deserve stuff.
Back to top Go down
D-Guzman_768

D-Guzman_768

PSN : D-Guzman_768
Bananas : 5017

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:39 am

SIck im in wrestling too! I GO 103's
Back to top Go down
F2kawsome

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:07 am

Lol im not telling my weight but im getting hecka stronger and also were u varsity?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)   My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My retirement of gamesave making (for commonity)
Page 1 of 1