The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Sum help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJeTe®

MattJeTe®

PSN : megaelitexx
Bananas : 6077

Need Sum help Empty
PostSubject: Need Sum help   Need Sum help I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Hey guys ive been asskinq this question for ahile!! How do i get vip?? Please Help???
Back to top Go down
Gast

Need Sum help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Sum help   Need Sum help I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Being a major contributor to the site. Helping with things. Actually helping out and doing everything you are supposed to do. Maybe helping an admin out. There's plenty of things you can do to get it.
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6671

Need Sum help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Sum help   Need Sum help I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:01 pm

zkobman wrote:
Being a major contributor to the site. Helping with things. Actually helping out and doing everything you are supposed to do. Maybe helping an admin out. There's plenty of things you can do to get it.

According To zkobman I Did A Lot Of Things For The Site. Organized The Anti WTC. lol. and made 4 gamesaves. but yeah

vip ftw Victory Dance
Back to top Go down
Revenge

PSN : l-xRevengex-l
Bananas : 4956

Need Sum help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Sum help   Need Sum help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:47 am

i want it too bro lol
Back to top Go down
MattJeTe®

MattJeTe®

PSN : megaelitexx
Bananas : 6077

Need Sum help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Sum help   Need Sum help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:54 am

Yell yea ive opened upp to deekay statibq tthat if he needs ANYTHINQ AND I MEAN anythinq , that i was at his services. So yea zkobman if you need anythinq im here for you. Ill be makinq a new series of saves not too much of contriubations but just sumn alot better then my EMSD's
So yea.
Back to top Go down
Revenge

PSN : l-xRevengex-l
Bananas : 4956

Need Sum help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Sum help   Need Sum help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:57 am

same here^
Back to top Go down
Gast

Need Sum help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Sum help   Need Sum help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:46 pm

elitematt wrote:
Yell yea ive opened upp to deekay statibq tthat if he needs ANYTHINQ AND I MEAN anythinq , that i was at his services. So yea zkobman if you need anythinq im here for you. Ill be makinq a new series of saves not too much of contriubations but just sumn alot better then my EMSD's
So yea.

Well, for the most part, we have everything under control. But when someone does something above and beyond what they are supposed to, VIP may be a reward.

What I'm saying is that everyone do your own thing, and we will reward you with what we see fit if you do anything that catches our eye.
Back to top Go down
patrol360

patrol360

PSN : patrol360 and xMysticSoul
Bananas : 5212

Need Sum help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Sum help   Need Sum help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Hahahha johny i only just noticed your sig xD lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need Sum help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Sum help   Need Sum help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Sum help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PaRaDoX™ Site :: Archive :: Discussing The World :: Questions & Answers-
Jump to: