The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read

Go down 
+3
nicjohn1
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX
ExTiinXion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6649

Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read   Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:54 am

Alright Heres The Things. I Can't Join One Game Without Freezing And This Time I Honestly Have No Clue Who's Doing It. I Got To Find Out Who It May Be Because I'm Not Gonna Let These People Who Pay $20 For An Entitlement Code To Play This Game Keep Getting Frozen. And Payed $40 For This Game. If Anyone Knows Who It May Be Please Let Me Know. Make Sure Your SURE About Who It Is Before You Put The Blame On Them. I Can PROMISE You It Is NOT Anyone In 1O7. People Blame 1O7 Just Because The Clan Has A Lot Of Hackers. If You Know 100% For A Fact That It IS Someone In 1O7 Please Let Me Know And I Will Try To Get In Touch And Talk It Out And If They Refuse To Stop I Can Get Them Out Of The Clan. For The Looks Of It I Would Like To Re-Group Everyone Who Was In The Fight Against WTC Back Into The Group And We'll Start To Hit That Person Or.... Those People Bad Once We Find Out Who It Is. Once We Find Out If You Would Like To Participate In Getting These People Back PM If Your Gonna Want To Help.

Thank You.

Victory Dance
Back to top Go down
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX

PSN : None of ur business :D
Bananas : 5086

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read   Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:57 am

same here ive been keep freezing so i quit for the day
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read   Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:04 am

yeah... im trying to stay on for atleast 10 minutes before i headout for the night.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read   Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:06 am

If you ever find out who it is, tell me. I'll make sure they never play a game again without getting their PSP fucked up.
Back to top Go down
nicjohn1

nicjohn1

PSN : nicjohn
Bananas : 5692

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read   Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:09 am

haha i wish i was a hacker
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5443

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read   Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Ugh when will noobs stop ok ill help I start going in roms and useing anti freeze just to make sure I don't get booted and ill find out who s doing shit this is really gettin tyring
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read   Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:23 pm

zkobman wrote:
If you ever find out who it is, tell me. I'll make sure they never play a game again without getting their PSP fucked up.

Ikr Bro -.- I've Been Planning On Doing That But I've Always Been To Nice. Im IWGAF This Time.

Sonic Yeah Do That Make Sure You Dont Go Wild Freezing Rooms Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read   Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:26 pm

We need to set rules/guidelines for when someone is freezing the server.

Like, go to the next server room immediately and not go back.
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read   Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:43 pm

zkobman wrote:
We need to set rules/guidelines for when someone is freezing the server.

Like, go to the next server room immediately and not go back.

ikr.. i like to challange these noob american hackers. if i know for a fact i cant handle it i go to german srver with reggie and deekay when they are on or go to japan server
Back to top Go down
Zkrushman!

Zkrushman!

PSN : Zkrushman4789
Bananas : 4920

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read   Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:23 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5443

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read   Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:40 pm

this shit ends now if there are freezeing probs we make a room with a pass..in a different server like german or jap
Back to top Go down
MattJeTe®

MattJeTe®

PSN : megaelitexx
Bananas : 6055

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read   Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Yeh bro im sick of dis shit holy crap not even ftb2 was this bad ! Holy f! Ima make a room later in the japan server ill pm password to those who want to join . And it will one of the classic and on my aotha psp ill make a ranked 11 round 5 min game
Back to top Go down
deadly_player007

deadly_player007

PSN : deadly_player007/sniping_pro007
Bananas : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read   Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:38 am

People should seriously stop freezing the games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.3litecoders.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read   Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freezing Problems Once Again. Please Read
Page 1 of 1