The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Won This.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6649

We Won This. Empty
PostSubject: We Won This.   We Won This. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:35 am

Wu-Tangg Talked To Me Today Saying He Will Stop. He Explained That His Enemies From FTB2 Came On FTB3 To FReeze Him Which Was His Main Reason To Server Freeze. Also, He Did Mention 1O7 And Other People But He Apologized. He Told Me That He Didn't Know That I Would Make A Team This Big To Get Rid Of Him. He Saw The Post On Here. He Knew By SomeBody Else Who Took A Pic About The Stuff. He Says That From Today And Forward He Won't Do Nothin Stupid No More. He Also Said That He Took The Freezing Knowing He couldn't Get Us Back Obviously. like 29 vs 1 lmao...

Anyways I Just Want To Say They We Can Officially Call It That We Won This Shit. As Deekay Said "World War On Socom Against WTC" Lmao. Ass Of Right Now Find Any Op_ People And Freeze Them. They Froze Me 7 Times In A Row While I Was In Game. Saying 1O7 Is A B*tch Good Bye! And I Freeze. 7 TIMES IN A ROW. Their Were 3 People. i Only Got One Of Thems Name And It Was Khaoticking. Look At The Op_ Roster Add Him And Kill Him Lol..

Mister_Mescudi Or Reggie Or zkobman When You Get A Chance Just Change The Group Name To 8O8 pX Team. Without WUTANGCLAN in it Reggie I Know You Made That Clan For Us And Left HrE. I Told You You Didn't Have To Leave It.. But Yeah. You Can Leave It I Appreciate That You Had Good Intentions. Everyone Who Participated In Raping Wu-Tangg Good Job. But For Now You Guys Can Take A Break. I Mean If You Guys Want Go Ahead I Ain't Your Parent. Lol. So Yeah. Again Thanks. I'll Ask Deekay To Keep The Group Up But Just Keep The Group Name 8O8 pX Team. Deekay Thanks For Everything For Making The Group Without Me Asking Etc.. Now I Gotta Find A Way To Re-Pay You.
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

PSN : sonicblast223
Bananas : 5443

We Won This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Won This.   We Won This. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:41 am

Finnaly I can attend more personal matters like screwin khao and like tonsav and cmore and just about every other guy who wanted to be funny and boot me...*coughM|H*cough*
Back to top Go down
WuTangHaSAiDs

PSN : WuTangHaSAiDs
Bananas : 4797

We Won This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Won This.   We Won This. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:58 am

Hes liein he just dnt wanna get frozen i say we should keep our plan going untill he realizes what he started awakened a BEAST and it cnnt be tamed
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

We Won This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Won This.   We Won This. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Hey dude our goal was to stop him now u sound like the bad guy if I catch u freezin rooms with him in them I'm gona chase u down boot u till u realize u made a biiiig mistake buddy
Back to top Go down
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PSN : ManquQhapaq
Bananas : 6652

We Won This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Won This.   We Won This. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:35 pm

i just hope he got the lesson.
Back to top Go down
http://paradox.forumotion.eu
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6649

We Won This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Won This.   We Won This. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:46 pm

sonicblast223 wrote:
Hey dude our goal was to stop him now u sound like the bad guy if I catch u freezin rooms with him in them I'm gona chase u down boot u till u realize u made a biiiig mistake buddy

Wtf Hell Are You Talking About???? My Goal Was Actually To Get Rid Of Him Cus Hes Making Up Bullcrap Not To Get Frozen Anymore. He Said His Enemies Came To Freeze Him Now Today Infront Of My Whole Clan He Says He Did It To Protect Himself... Like He's Changing The Subject. And Changing His Story. I Said For Now We Can Stop He's Done. He Didn't See What Was Gonna Hit Him. I Got This Group Cus While He Was There Freezing 200 Something Group Or More Per Day Non-Hackers Getting Affected By It. Noobs That Wasted $40 To Play The Game Getting Frozen For No Reason.

@Mister Miscudi Im Sure He Did If He Starts Freezing People Again Not A Problem Lol.
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223

We Won This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Won This.   We Won This. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Am yi not in 808 px team and what else what happend to the fucking chatbox
Back to top Go down
Revenge

PSN : l-xRevengex-l
Bananas : 4934

We Won This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Won This.   We Won This. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:48 am

i help wit any problems Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Won This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Won This.   We Won This. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Won This.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PaRaDoX™ Site :: Archive :: Discussing The World :: Announcements/News-
Jump to: