The Official PaRaDoX™ Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony NGP in Action

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PSN : ManquQhapaq
Bananas : 6652

Sony NGP in Action Empty
PostSubject: Sony NGP in Action   Sony NGP in Action I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:49 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Razz

im definetly gonna get this

Last edited by DeeKayTastic on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://paradox.forumotion.eu
Gast

Sony NGP in Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony NGP in Action   Sony NGP in Action I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:55 am

This is pretty sick. Killzone looks crazy! I wanna see some COD on this.

I kinda want one, but, I just bought myself an Xbox. So, I don't think this will be in my budget anytime soon lol Razz

Shit I remember when the PSP blew everything out of the water. Now this? I wonder what will take place in the years to come with the handheld devices. This will be amazing.

....or at least until its hacked lol....
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
ExTiinXion

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 6649

Sony NGP in Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony NGP in Action   Sony NGP in Action I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:11 am

Hopefully They Didn't Write It In MIPS -.-
Back to top Go down
Gast

Sony NGP in Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony NGP in Action   Sony NGP in Action I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:55 pm

xJohnny022x wrote:
Hopefully They Didn't Write It In MIPS -.-

Yeah t will be. It's standard coding for any game, console, anything really.

It stands for Millions of Informations Per Second. It is used in many other things than just video games. Many, many, many, things.

There's your lesson for the day, kiddos.
Back to top Go down
DeeKayTastic

DeeKayTastic

PSN : ManquQhapaq
Bananas : 6652

Sony NGP in Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony NGP in Action   Sony NGP in Action I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:02 pm

MIPS itself is not the problem. Its the security of the PSP. If the PSP never got hacked (CFW/HEN) then there wouldnt be any Cheats at all
Back to top Go down
http://paradox.forumotion.eu
Gast

Sony NGP in Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony NGP in Action   Sony NGP in Action I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:10 am

Yeah what MM said. It was all about security, which is partly the exploits and other "holes" in firmwares which relates to MIPS, sorta. Sony is rather careless when it comes to security. It reflects in the PS3 too. They should have locked those keys up a little tighter and now they are screwed for the rest of the company's existence, unless they make a huge reform and change their keys (which they will do in the near future). But still, people like fail0verfl0w and geohot will continue to crack Sony's keys, even when Sony changes them. Because Sony will make the stupid mistake of putting them in the same place as where they put them in the first place. I predict that within the first few weeks from the NGP's release there will be homebrew. If they find the keys, it will happen. And since it will be new, there will be all sorts of holes and all sorts of weaknesses for Sony to sort out. I don't think the NGP will be free from hacker hands in the least. It's imminent that it will be cracked.

History repeats itself. And Sony will learn that lesson. Which is why I bought a brand new Xbox recently Razz
Back to top Go down
Zarathalos

Zarathalos

PSN : Zarathalos.
Bananas : 4808

Sony NGP in Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony NGP in Action   Sony NGP in Action I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:20 pm

I cant wait for this. Although I heard its gonna cost $400?
Back to top Go down
deadly_player007

deadly_player007

PSN : deadly_player007/sniping_pro007
Bananas : 5240

Sony NGP in Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony NGP in Action   Sony NGP in Action I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:01 am

Yeah me too! Cant wait for this
Back to top Go down
http://www.3litecoders.tk/
Sponsored content

Sony NGP in Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony NGP in Action   Sony NGP in Action I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony NGP in Action
Page 1 of 1